>•9•<

[Rei's Pov]

I sat at the tree in our secluded hide out. Gwen decided to skip gym to help me. She claims she's the teachers "favorite" but in all honesty I don't think she likes gym. Honestly I wished she didn't skip gym.

It'd save me from all the terrible puns she's made since we've started making decorations. The Halloween dance was next Monday (U.S Halloween.) seeing as that was when Halloween was. It was currently Thursday, so that gives us Tomorrow and this weekend to decorate.

No freshman or sophomores were allowed at the dance unless asked by a Junior or Senior. Only Juniors and Seniors were allowed to attend, but we decided to help out with decorating. We were already on the decorating committee, but not many volunteered.

Half of the committee dropped out due to Ashley's Halloween party. Seeing as the four of us hated them we decided to just help out. That left us 4 girls, Tye one of Ali's friends who was a Junior, Mac another junior, and the two seniors.

"Hey Reigan?" Gwen snickered.

"What now Gwen." I asked bracing myself for another pun.

"Looking for puns?" She giggled.

"Not really." I sighed.

"Don't worry I'm a pun king." She laughed holding up a pumpkin. I facepalmed and rolled my eyes. "Orange you glad I made that pun?" She said laughing again.

"Next time you offer for help I'm denying it." I said grabbing a marker.

"What? Halloween make me corny." She laughed throwing candy corn at me.

"Kill me."

"But Reigan then you'll have no body to go to the dance with." She said cracking up again.

"Was that a skeleton pun." I sighed.

"You can't skele-run from my skele-puns." She said.

I looked at her in disbelief. She literally was crying at her own terrible puns.

"Halloween is meant to be scary not punny." I cringed.

"That's the spirit." She laughed holding her stomach.

"I can't stand these puns please stop." I yelled rubbing my head.

"I'm just creepin it real." She laughed again.

Floofy and Ali walked in. Floofy looked like she was in a state of distress and Ali looked like the same state Gwen was in. I sent worried glances towards Floofs.

"Save me." I cried towards Floofy.

"So Reigan, how is Gwen and her dead puns." Ali said laughing.

She walked over to Gwen and sat down. Gwen gave her a high five and began laughing. "I have heard these stupid puns for the past hour with Ali in Home Ec." Floofy growled.

"How are these our friends." I asked rocking back and forth.

"Ok ok I'll stop." Ali said. "On a serious note though." Ali smiled. We all raised our eyebrows at her. "Can we go trick or treating this year?" I facepalmed and Gwen squealed. Floofy sighed shaking her head. To bad this isn't a dream.

"I'm done." I said dropping my things and walking towards the gate. "I'm taking my chances in the lunch room." I walked out, and after five minutes, into the lunch room. I noticed a lot of familiar faces I haven't seen since we found the hide out.

I walked over to a table and sat my decorating stuff down. Soon enough Floofy was sat down next to me. "If o wasn't already completely insane I am now." She said rolling her eyes.

"They might as well go as pun twins for Halloween, I swear." I sighed.

"Don't say that to loud or they'll get ideas." Floofy laughed.

Ali and Gwen came up to the table and sat down. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces as they snickered to themselves. Floofy sighed again before she asked something she might regret.

"Why are you smiling." Floofy asked.

"I'm going to be an identity theft for Halloween." Gwen laughed.

"And I'm going to be Alice in wonderland." Ali giggled.

"I told you they were going to be puns." I sighed.

The Sidemen then walked up to us and sat at our table. Awkward silence filled the air as we ate our food and made decorations. The Sidemen and us haven't talked since that Friday at the party.

No one knew where to begin the conversation. "This silence is giving me chills." Gwen said causing her and Ali to laughed. I put my head in my hands and groaned. Floofy banged her head of the table.

"Uhm." JJ questioned.

"They won't stop!" Floofy exclaimed.

"Make it stop!" I cried.

Josh slowly and unsurely pat my my back. "All right, all right that's a wrap." Ali said throwing her newly finished mummy at us. Floofy and I groaned again holding each other.

"That was boo-reffic." Vik laughed.

"That's it I'm officially dead."

A/N

Sorry for the long wait!! Another chapter will be out tomorrow.

~TheSideGirls