***

They were sitting on the carpet after dinner when suddenly James pulled her off her feet and dragged her to his room.

"What are we doing?" Nadine asked sleepily.

"Just stay here and take your shirt off." he said, then disappeared in the bathroom.

Nadine sighed then threw herself on the bed as she waited for James.

He came out the bathroom with a bottle of oil in his hands, Nadine smiled excitedly. She was going to get a massage!

"I'll give you a massage for something in exchange." James said.

Nadine begin to remove her light grey sweater over her head as she replied,

"and what would that be?"

"You have to sing for me." James said with an amused smirk.

"I'm not making any promises love, although, that massage would do me lots of goods." Nadine replied then removed her bra and laid flat on the stomach, waiting for James to start working his magic on her.

James sighed before he moved at the edge of the bed then opened the bottle and lathered his hands with oil and gently placed his hands on her skin.

He started with her shoulders, rubbing gently, then extending the touch to her upper arms. Going back to her shoulders, he applied a little more pressure to the muscles going up her neck. His thumbs rubbed up her neck to the edge of her hairline. A soft sigh escaped Nadine's mouth and her eyes shut closed.

His hands followed a pattern from her neck down to the middle of her back, stroking with the right amount of pressure over and over again, passing her shoulder to her arms.

"That feels so good." Nadine moaned.

"I'm glad," James husky voice told her.

He reached for the bottle of oil again and dribbled the oil directly onto her skin, it ran in the middle of her back making her chuckle and squirm. His hands created a new pattern up and down her spine, thumbs pressing against her vertebrae. Up toward her shoulders, he worked his hands to the sides of her breast. His fingers then grazed the sides of her ribcage on their way down, and Nadine felt shivers ran down her spine.

"Now you're just teasing me," Nadine chuckled but she knew it would eventually come down to that. It always does.

"Ah, well you love it!" James stated.

"Yes I do!" Nadine admitted.

He worked his way down her waist, up and down her curves squeezing and lightly stroking her ass. He earned a small giggle from Nadine.

"What now?" James asked.

"You're squeezing my ass!" She replied still giggling.

"I'll kiss it too." James said, making Nadine slightly lift her head up and looked at him over her shoulders.

"I double dare you!" She challenged.

James cocked his head and lift his eyebrows, "Are you challenging me?" He asked.

Nadine nodded "Pretty much!" She replied.

If there's one thing James loves is a challenge and he wanted to prove to Nadine that he can kiss any part of her body if he wants to.

"What? You think I won't do it?" He asked again.

"No, that would be absurd!" Nadine shouted and just then James leaned down and kissed both sides of her butt cheeks leaving Nadine's jaw dropping.