To Be Continued

Hello,

As you know I ended the story at a very awkward and yet unique spot. I told y'all that due to my life I couldn't write on the story anymore.

I was very upset to stop writing but sometimes you have to stop and take a moment before you begin again.

I've been told to write a proper ending or to do a sequel by other readers. I figured on this (the die hard fans, and the people who hate when a story ends) but I did not expect to read all the comments saying and wishing for one. I did not expect my inbox to flooded with request of doing something so the story wouldn't end like that. People wanted an ending.

I personally would have thought most people would make up their own version of an ending to make themselves happy and satisfied. I know I would have done that.

I've thought long and hard and weighed my options on this matter. It's a tough decision and I do hope all respect it and understand.

I've decided to make a sequel!

I will not start writing on this till December at the earliest time. Also this sequel will have slow updates. I do hope this will satisfy y'all!

Again, y'all showed me love and motivation for this story to continue.

The sequel will be called:
"Wishing For Sunshine"

The sequel will be called: "Wishing For Sunshine"

The cover may change but the tittle won't. Not sure if I like it or not.

Anyway, I do hope that I'll see y'all when this gets uploaded and moving along. Thank you for y'alls support and understanding. Best wishes and happy reading!

////::::|||||:::::\\\\

Junk Of The Heart (Happy) by the Kooks
This song well I really liked it and also I was able to see this band perform live. FYI this is a good band.

Info about the YouTube video
The Kooks - Junk Of The Heart (Happy)
TheKooksVEVO
Published on Aug 12, 2011