Chapter 23

I sit there shaky and nervous about what my mom is going to say. She told me I wasn't supposed to see Sam ever again and now she's going to find out if been hanging out with him all along.

Fuck, I'm going to get killed!

"Ok your parent should be here any minute now,"then principal says checking the time.

I hear the door opening and hope that it's not my mom. Luckily, it was Sam's mom and dad. They didn't look too furious though maybe because he's gotten into trouble many times they just don't care anymore. While Sam and his parents talk to the principal my mom soon walks. I look at her and she has the most furious look on her face. I've never gotten into trouble before and I'm scared of what's going to happen.

"Ok Sam, thanks for explaining everything I'll make you both you and Madilyn make up for it,"the principal says. As soon as my mom sees Sam she looks at my like I'm the most disgraceful person on the planet.

"You were with Sam?"my mom yells.

Sam looks at me with worry in his eyes as he sits down,"Yes mom, I- I was with Sam."

"You're so grounded and you are for sure never leaving the house again!"my mom yells.

"What about school?"I ask.

"Well, of course for school. We'll just move schools. There's one not too far from here,"she says.

"Move school?"I explain,"are you crazy?"

"No, you're the ones that's crazy for disobeying my rules,"she says point at me.

"Mom, this isn't fair,"I say with tears starting to form.

"Why is it not fair?"she asks crossing her arms.

"Because I have friends here and it's the middle of the school year,"I point out.

"You can make new friends and it doesn't matter what time of the school year is! You're moving schools weather you like it or not!"she yells, stomping her foot on the floor after finishing her sentence.

"Ms.West, do you want me to get the papers for you to fill out about transferring schools?"the principal asks.

"Yes, that would be lovely, Mr.Evans,"my mom smiles at him.

"Ok, I'll be right back with those,"he says then walks into a back room.

"You young lady,"she says pointing at me,"are the most disappointing person on this planet and are never going to be trusted again!"

"I-I'm sorry,"I cry.

"Sorry won't help anything!"she yells.

"Mom please calm down,"I continue to cry,"your embarrassing me."

"Good, you should be embarrassed. You're such a worthless person I don't know why I had to be the one stuck with you,"she snaps.

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my moms mouth. She's never been this harsh.

"Here you go Ms.West,"Mr.Evans says placing the paperwork on the counter.

"Thank you,"my mom smiles talking the papers and a pen. She sits down text to me and starts filling it in. I look over to Sam who seemed to be crying as well.

"It's going to be ok,"he mouths.

"No it's not,"I shake my head,"I'm done for."

"No you're fine. I'll figure out a way to get you out of this,"he says below a whisper.

"It's ok, there's no point,"I whisper back.

"Madilyn, I'm going to lose you for something I did,"he continues to whisper.

"Madilyn!"my mom exclaims,"stop talking to that bitch!"

"He's not a bitch!"I yell standing up,"he's the most caring and nicest person I know. I know that sounds cheesy but it's the truth. He's the only person I have ever loved besides you and dad. But, I'm not so sure if I even love you anymore because of what you're putting me through!-

"Madilyn, you don't mean that,"she interrupts.

"Yes, I do!"I shout.

"Ok ok. But, there's no way that I'm actually love him,"she says looking at Sam with disgust.

"Oh my gosh, mom! I love Sam and if you can't accept that then maybe I should live with someone who actually can accept that and me,"I say.

"You can't go live with dad he's-"

"I know! I wasn't talking about him,"I say.

"Then who-"

"Sam,"I interrupt.

"Sam what?"she asks.

"I want to live with, Sam"I say then give him a small smile then look back at my mother.

"You can't live with him!"my mom disapproves.

"Why not?"I ask crossing my arms.

"Because you won't be with him your whole life. You'll want to find other people,"she explains.

"That would never happen,"I say sitting down on Sam's lap,"because I'll never stop loving him."

"Whatever,"she rolls her eyes."we're leaving now!"

"Mom,"I whine.

I thought that would work

"Shut up and get in the car!"she yells.

I frantically stand up and walk out the door. My mom gives Mr.Evans the paperwork then follows me behind. I feel my phone vibrate on my pocket so I pull it out and look at the message.

Sam:Everything will be ok, baby girl. I've got a plan

Me:It better be a good one

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk out of the building.

Better have a good plan, Sam
____________________________
Guys I know this was a boring and shitty chapter but I have to save all the good parts for the next few chapters so be ready! Also sorry for not updating in awhile I've been busy but I'm going to stay on the schedule for now on. I promise I will and if I don't then bug me by commenting or messaging me a bunch of times saying you want an update. That will definitely give me motivation to write. But, anyways please vote and comment!