Chapter 9

*Could be triggering*

Madilyn's POV
I guess Sam really does care more about popularity than me. How could I be so stupid? Somebody like him shouldn't be hanging out with me a depressed and broken girl. I can't believe I actually thought that he was my friend. I should've known that this would happen. How could I be so oblivious?

Sam's POV
I got Colby to finally to shut up so I can try to go talk to Madilyn. I looked everywhere for her in my house but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Fucking hell!"I scream and punch a wall.

"Woah Sam calm down,"Colby says from behind me.

"I can't calm down!"I yell turning around to face time.

"Why not?"he asks.

"Because she fucking left me!"I yell.

"Sam, it's fine you don't need her,"Colby says,"You can have any girl you want in the school and you chose her. But she obviously doesn't want you so you need to forget about her."

"Bullshit!"I yell,"You don't fucking know what she or I want!"

"You're right I don't but if she did want you why would she leave?"he asks.

"I don't know!"I yell.

"Sam, calm down there's nothing we can do about it. She left you and now it's time for you to forget about her. Now you can start dating better girls,"he says.

"I don't want anyone else! I've been waiting years for her to talk to me and to be friends with me. I watched her everyday thinking about the day we would become friends and have everyone think of her as more than she thinks of herself. I hated watching people tear her apart... including myself. I just wanted to make her feel like she is more than a shy and lonely girl. I wanted to give her everything she deserves which is a shit ton! But now I can't because she fucking hates me now and will probably never talk to me again,"I say.

"Sam-"

"And now I know who's fault this is,"I interrupt.

"Who's?"Colby asks.

"Yours,"I say.

"Mine?"he asks a little taken aback.

"Yes! If you didn't have to make me choose between her and popularity this wouldn't never happened!"I yell.

"Wow, so you're blaming this all on me?"he asks.

"Damn right I am,"I say.

"Well... maybe I should give you time to rethink everything,"he says then walks towards the door. He walks out and slams the door.

"Fuck!"I scream.

I just lost everything.

How could all of the happen?!

How could I let it happen?

"I need Madilyn,"I whisper to myself,"I need her now."

But I knew I couldn't talk to her. I need to give her time as well.

Colby's POV
Sam is being such an ass. I couldn't believe he actually would choose Madilyn over any other girl in the school. Like what has gotten into him. He's not the same... at all. He used to hook up with girls almost everyday and leave them the next. He didn't care if he ever hurt their feelings. He only dated one girl I his entire life and he didn't even like her, he just used her for sex. But I think he's actually catching feelings for Madilyn... oh shit. He can't he's not that type of guy. If he ever went out with her his popularity level would drop faster than girls panties when he looks at them... and trust me that's very fast.