Chapter 1

Sam's POV
I've been watching this girl named Madilyn West for awhile now.
She would hide herself from everyone. When she walked she would hide her face. In class she would sit in the back where no one could see her and have her head down but still seemed to get every answer right. She wouldn't talk to anyone except her only friend, Gemma Collins.

I wasn't supposed to care about her or notice her but I do. I wanted to be friends with her but people won't accept that. My popularity will go down, not that I care about most things but I don't want to lose any friends and not get invited to parties.

I'm a popular guy who dates all of the slutty girls, goes to parties, has lots of sex, etc. I have lots of friends and everyone loves me. If I were to ever hang out with Madilyn do you know what that would do to my reputation?! But maybe no one has to know.

"Yo, dude,"my best friend Colby Brock says causing my thoughts to be interrupted.

"What?"I ask.

"Look at that girl over there,"he says pointing to a girl from across the hall,"You should ask her out."

"No I'm fine I've dating enough girls this week,"I say. I've dated two girls each day of this week and to be honest I hated it. I wanted to stay with one girl for once but all of the girls I date I don't want to stay with.

"But dude look at her,"he says.

"If you think she's so hot why don't you ask her out?"I ask.

"Because dating pretty girls is your thing, not mine,"he says. Well I don't want it to be my thing.

"But what if I don't think she's pretty?"I ask.

"Then you're out of your mind,"he says.

"Then I guess I am. It's your turn to date a pretty girl,"I say.

"But what if she doesn't like me?"he asks.

"Trust me she will,"I say.

"Ok I'm going to go ask her out,"he says walking towards her. I stand there and watch him until I spot Madilyn. I watch her go into a classroom. I decided to go in with her since I have the same class.

"Hi,"I say but she hides her face more and walks to her seat. Weird no one ever blows me off. I take my seat and wait for class to start.

"There you are,"Colby says sitting next to me.

"So what happened between you and the girl?"I ask.

"Oh I'm going on a date with her tomorrow,"he says.

"Cool,"I say.

The bell rings and Mrs.Evens walks in.

"Good morning class,"she says.

"Good morning,"everyone saying in sync expect Madilyn and me.

The teacher starts talking but it sounded muffled as I was looking at Madilyn.
Then I heard the teacher say her name.

"14,"she says confidently then puts her head back down.

"Good job,"I whisper to her but she doesn't say or do anything.

Madilyn's POV
Did the Sam Golbach actually talk to me?
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I didn't even think he ever noticed me like everyone else. I lift my head up a little bit and say,

"Thanks."

"No problem. You're a smart girl,"he says and I blush. Good thing he can't see my face.

The class goes by surprisingly fast and I rush out the door.

"Hey Madilyn,"someone says tapping my shoulder. I turn around and see that it's... Sam Golbach!

"H-hi,"I stutter.

"I just wanted to say that you look nice today,"he smiles.

"Thanks,"I say nervously.

"Well I got to go but I'll see you around,"he says then walks away.

Maybe this school year is going to be different.
____________________________
First chapter! I hope you enjoyed this and will continue to read it.
You should also check out my other book. But you don't have to.
Anyways bye for now!