Chapter 20

*Big smut warning (this isn't the usual it's pretty dirty and has really bad language) if you are really young I suggest not reading. But if you think you can handle it then no ones stopping you. If you get grossed out don't say I didn't warn you!*

Madilyn's POV
I wake up with a splitting headache and Sam's arm around my waist. I feel like I'm about to throw up so I run into the bathroom and let it all out into the toilet.

"Madilyn?"Sam asks knocking on the door. I continue to throw up but try to stop. I couldn't,"Madilyn, baby are you ok?"

"No,"I groan.

He opens the door and look at me with worry in his eyes,"Aww baby."

"I hate this,"I cry.

"I know but it'll be over soon,"he assures then comes behind, on his knees, to hold back my hair.

"T- thanks,"I say.

"No problem,"he says and I can feel him smiling.

Once I'm done I flush the toilet then wash my hands. Sam comes over to me with a wash cloth to wipe my mouth. I brush my teeth to get the gross scent out of breath.

"Thanks again,"I smile.

"I'm just taking care of my princess,"he says hugging me. He rubs small circles on my back and I relax into him,"I love you."

"I love you too,"I whisper. Then my stomach starts hurting again but a different feeling when I had to puke,"My stomach hurts again."

"Do you need to throw up again?"he asks pulling away from the hug. I shake my head.

"No it's like a-a cramp,"I say holding my stomach and his eyes widen.

"A-are you on your period?"he asks.

"I wasn't yesterday but I guess I am today. Which isn't good because I don't have any pads or tampons. I ran out last time I was in it and I still haven't bought any,"I say.

"So do you need to go to the store?"he asks.

"I can't go anywhere when I'm on my period it's really bad. I can call my mom to see when she'll be home so she can pick some up for me,"I say.

"No no I'll go get them for you,"he says.

"Won't that embarrass you?"I ask.

"Who cares,"he shrugs,"I need to take care of you. What type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't do these types of things of you?"he asks.

"I guess you're right,"I giggle.

"Well, I'll go buy the stuff now but could you write down what exactly you need so I don't have to ask anyone at the store?"he asks and I laugh."

"Yeah,"I say and go into my room to get a piece of paper then write down what I need,"There you go."

"Thanks, baby girl,"he kisses my forehead,"Go lay down and rest I'll be back soon."

"Ok,"I say then lay down.

"Wait I need my shirt,"he chuckles.

"Oh right sorry,"I say sitting up and taking of the shirt. Since I'm too lazy to get up I lay back down and use my blanket to cover my chest.

He slides on the shirt then walks out of the door, closing it behind him. I grab my laptop from my desk and turn on Netflix.

Sam's POV
I pull into a Rite Aid and get out of the car. I walk in and find the section with tampons and pads in it. I looked down at the note that Madilyn gave me and start to search for the right things. I find them and grab them off the shelf then walk to the check-out. I place the things down and the lady stares at me like there's something completely wrong with me.