Chapter 13

*Smut warning*
Madilyn's POV
I cuddle with Sam while he plays with my hair. We haven't said anything but we didn't need to. I liked just laying here with him even if we weren't talking or doing anything.

"Madilyn?"Sam says.

"Yeah?"I ask.

"D- do you love me?"he asks.

"I- I don't know yet,"I say.

"Really?"he asks.

"Yeah... sorry,"I say.

"It's ok I was just wondering,"he says.

"Oh ok,"I say,"Do you love me?"

Sam's POV
She didn't love me yet but I already love her. What if I tell her I love her but she says it's too early for us love either of us? I don't want to make things awkward or anything.

"I don't k-know yet either,"I lie.

"Oh,"she says.

We stop talking after that but we continue to cuddle.

"Sam?"she says.

"Hmm?"I ask.

"Do you think we are right for each other?"she asks.

"Yes. What made you ask that?"I ask.

"Well I mean I'm not like most girls you date or have sex with,"she says.

"How are you not like most girls?"I ask.

"Well those girls are pretty, don't have scars or marks, and they have better personalities,"she explains.

"I only dated one girl and I hated her. I only used her for sex and we never hung out without it leading to it. But the girls who go after me and that I fuck at parties were never right for me. But, ever since I saw you in the halls I knew that you were right for me and no one else,"I say.

"I know but I feel like I'm not enough,"she says.

"Not enough?"I ask and she nods into my chest,"Why do you think you're not enough?"

"Well you're not used to just hanging out with girls. Like... we've never done anything more than kissing,"she says.

"We don't have to do any of that. I'm happy with just hanging out with you talking about random things,"I say.

She looks up at me,"Really?"

"Mhm,"I nod.

"I have a question,"she says.

"Ok,"I say.

"Actually I don't know if I should ask,"she says shyly.

"No it's ok you can ask me,"I say.

"Well... umm w- what does sex feel like?"she asks nervously.

I stared down at her for a moment watching her face turning redder by the second.

"Uh I d- don't really k- know how to explain it,"I say.

"Oh it's ok. I just know that it wouldn't happen to me but I wanted to see if it was worth not going through,"she says.

"You think you'll never have sex?"I ask.

"No,"she shakes her head.

"Why do you say that?"I ask.

"Because when I was at that party you invited me to this guy tried to fuck me but I didn't let him. When I said no he said that he's no one else will have sex with me because of my scars and marks that are all over me... oh his name was Chris,"she explains.