Chapter 6

What the fuck?

I run over to her.

"Madilyn are you ok?"I ask.

"N-no,"she stutters.

"Who did this?"I ask.

"C- Colby,"she says shakily.

That bitch.

I look around for Colby. I spot him dancing with Gemma.

"What the fuck dude!"I yell turning Colby around.

"What?"he asks.

"Why did you do that to Madilyn?"I ask.

"Do what?"he smirks.

"You know what you did!"I yell.

"Why do you care? I thought you chose popularity not her,"he says.

"I did but I still care about her especially in the condition she is in right now,"I say.

"Whatever,"he says,"I guess since you care about her so much you can hang out with her just not in school."

"Thank you,"I say then walk back to Madilyn, she was still puking.

"Hey,"I whisper kneeling next to the couch,"You want to go home?"

She nods her head. I first give her some water. When she's finished she hands me the cup and I throw it away. She stopped puking so I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the car. I place her in the passenger seat. I walk over to the drivers side and get into the car. Madilyn was looking out of the window looking like she was going to puke again. I start the car and drive as quickly as I can without her getting car sick. The only problem was that I didn't know where she lived so I decided to drive to my house. I drive into my driveway and get out of the car. I pick up Madilyn again since she was sleeping.

I walk into the house and place her on the couch. When I was about to walk out of the room I hear her move. I turn around and wait to see if she was going to say something.

"Sam?"she whispers weakly.

"Yeah?"I say walking over to her.

"Where am I?"she asks.

"My house,"I say.

"Oh,"she says,"Do you possibly have a guest room? I can't sleep on couches."

"N- no sorry,"I say.

"Do you think I could sleep on your bed?"she asks.

"I guess,"I say.

"Thank you,"she says with a weak smile.

"No problem,"I smile back.

She stands up and follows me to my room.

"I hope I'm not causing you any trouble,"she says.

"Oh you're not,"I say. She laid down on my bed and looked super uncomfortable,"So you want to borrow one of my shirts?"

"Sure,"she says.

I hand her a shirt and walks out of the room. A few seconds pass and she comes back in.

"Umm where's your bathroom?"she asks.

"It's just down the hall,"I laugh.

"Oh ok,"she says then walks out.

I wait for her to come back in. After a few minutes she walks back in. My shirt looked perfect on her. It was mid thigh and you could almost see her underwear. Fuck, was she gorgeous.

"Where can I put my dress?"she asks.

"You can just put it on the desk,"I say.

"Ok,"she says then puts it down.

She walks over to the bed and climbs in under the covers.

"Night,"I say then walk towards the door.

"Wait Sam,"she says.

"Yeah?"I say turning around.

"Can you stay in here?"she asks.

"S- sure,"I stutter,"But let me change first."

"Ok,"she yawns.

I grab a shirt and a pair of sweats. I go into the bathroom and get changed. Once I'm finished I go into my room and climb into bed next to Madilyn. She was already sleeping. I wrapped my arms around her and bring her closer. I rest my chin against the top of her head and drift off to sleep.
____________________________
Hey guys sorry for the short and kind of boring chapter but I hope you still enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.