Motivational Quotes #2,251-2,300

Start from the beginning

(2,270)The only way to make sense  out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
"The Wisdom of Insecurity" by Alan W. Watts

(2,271)The real voyage of discovery consists of not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
"Swann's Way: In Search of Lost Time" by Marcel Proust

(2,272)Each of us had something to learn from the others and something to teach in return.
"Confessions" by Augustine

(2,273)I don't know what's worse: to not know what you are and be happy, or to become what you've always wanted to be, and feel alone.
"Flowers for Algernon" by Daniel Keyes

(2,274)Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
"The Complete Works of William Shakespeare" by William Shakespeare

(2,275)The purpose of art is to transfer feeling from one person's heart to another person's heart.
"How Literature Saved My Life" by David Shields

(2,276)But there is only thing that has power completely, and this is love.
"Cry, The Beloved Country" by Alan Paton

(2,277)I discover myself on the verge of a usual mistake.
"Song of Myself" by Walt Whitman

(2,278)A man sometimes devotes his life to a desire which he is not sure will ever be fulfilled.
"Rashomon and Seventeen Other Stories" by Ryuunosuke Akutagawa

(2,279)The truth may be stretched thin, but it never breaks, and it always surfaces above lies, as oil floats on water.
"Don Quixote de La Mancha/Modern Library" by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

(2,280)Remember, any lie you are told, even deliberately, is often a more significant fact than a truth told in all sincerity.
"Under the Glacier" by Halldour Laxness

(2,281)There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
"The Complete Works of William Shakespeare" by William Shakespeare

(2,282)How easy it was to lie to strangers,  to create with strangers the versions of our lives that we have imagined.
"Americanah" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(2,283)Your eyes are full of language.
"Anne Sexton: A Self-Portrait in Letters" by Anne Sexton

(2,284)When you love something it loves you back in whatever way it has to love.
"A Separate Peace" by John Knowles

(2,285)Beauty remains, even in misfortune.
"The Diary of A Young Girl" by Anne Frank

(2,286)Everybody, everybody everywhere, has his own movie going, his own senario, and everybody is acting his movie out like mad, only most people don't know that is ehat they're trapped by, their little script.
"The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" by Tom Wolfe

(2,287)Everyone of us is like a man  who sees things in a dream and thinks that he knows them perfectly and then wakes up to find that he knows nothing.
"The Life of the Mind" by Plato

(2,288)The course of true love never did run smooth.
"A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare

(2,289)Change before you have to.
"Winning" by Jack Welch

(2,290)Before you find your soul mate, you must first find your soul.
"Brain Drain--The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life" by Charles F. Glassman

(2,291)How sad if we pass through life and never see it with they eyes of a child.
"The Tao of Now: Daily Wisdom From Mystics, Sages, Poets, and Saints" by Josh Baran

(2,292)I'm on a path to being a person that I'm equally terrified by and obsessed with. My true self.
Troye Sivan

(2,293)Sometimes you have to face up to your fears to realize that they aren't actually real.
Zoe Sugg

(2,294)I don't talk to ugly girls because I don't think they exist.
Caspar Lee

(2,295)Normalness leads to sadness.
Phil Lester

(2,296)Things haven't always been this bad; therefore, they won't always be this bad.
Carrie Hope Fletcher

(2,297)If life gives you lemons, stick them in your bra and work it.
Tyler Oakley

(2,298)The only ugly girls are the ones that don't realize that beauty comes from within.
Dan Howell

(2,299)Some days success just means not giving up.
Steve Roggenbuck

(2,300)Even people you hate deserve opinions. And sometimes they're going to have better ideas than you. Keep an open mind to everyone.
Markiplier, YouTuber