Parties

6 months later...
Mal's POV
Tomorrow is the day I leave. The day I leave my friends. The day I leave my family. The day I leave Ben. I really don't want to leave but I have to. I can't keep living like this. Today is Bella and Jake's birthday! They're finally 1! They can crawl/walk. They take like 3 steps then fall. Anyways, we're having a birthday party for them tonight. But it's just with friends and family. I started packing my stuff in my room silently. When Ben would come in the room he would take some stuff out of my suitcases and put them back where they belong. I got ready for tonight I put on

 I got ready for tonight I put on

and curled my hair. Audrey and Chad told me after about 2 weeks they would go back. But they said they'll visit. I told Ben he can't visit because he has to take care of Bella and Jake and a kingdom. While I was waiting for Ben to get ready, I packed more of my stuff. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "Are you really leaving?" Ben whined. I nodded. "But I don't want you to leave" he said like a 5 year old whining. I turned around and put my hands and head on his chest. I sighed. I looked up at him and touched his nose with my nose. He moved it side to side making me giggle. I placed a soft kiss on his lips. "We should go. Don't wanna be late to the party we're hosting" I said and walked to the door but Ben caught my wrist. "No not now. Let's wait about another 5 minutes. I wanna spend some time with you before you go" he said sadly and pulled me back to the same position we were in. I looked deeply into his eyes and I saw hurt and depression. It made me sad thinking that I'm the one who's hurting him. He bent his head down (well, I'm kinda short) and kissed me softly but passionately. I kissed back just as hard. We just stood there, for longer than we expected, swaying. "Ok its time" I said. He nodded. I grabbed his hand tightly and lead him downstairs. Everyone was already here. Belle and Adam handed us Bella and Jake. I took Jake and Ben took Bella. They had little birthday hats on, it was so cute. It was time to eat so we all sat down. I was feeding Jake and Ben was feeding Bella while everyone else was eating.
10 minutes later...
We finally finished feeding the twins so we places them down onto the floor with some toys. Ben and I ate but everyone else was already done eating. "What time do the kids go to bed at?" Jane asked. "In about half hour" I replied. It was 6:45pm. Ben and I finished eating a few minutes later. We decided to have cake and open up the presents Jake and Bella got. "—Happy birthday to you!" We finished singing and clapped our hands. The twins were laughing and also clapped their hands. "Ok cake time!" Belle said. She cut the cake and passes them out to everyone. "Presents!!" Evie said. "Ok I'm first!!" Audrey said excitedly. We all sat down on the couches abs Audrey handed me her and Jay's present. I opened it for the twins (they can't open it they're too small). There was matching PJs for both and some shoes. "Aww thanks guys!" I said and went to hug Audrey and Jay. I sat back down and Ben put his arm around my shoulder. "I'm next!" Evie said. She handed me her and Doug's gift. Ben opened it this time. "Aww that's so cute!" I said. "Well I knew that you too would be too busy to have a real dog so I got you a robot one. I'm sure the kids will love it!!" She said excited. I laughed. "Thanks E" I went to hug her and Doug. "Ok who's next?" Ben asked. "Here" Carlos said and handed me a gift. "Its from Jane, Fairy godmother and I" he continued. I nodded. I opened it and the baf was full of toys! "Wow, that's a lot of toys! And I mean a lot" I said and laughed. "Thanks guys" Ben said. I went to hug all 3 of them. "Ok we're next!!" Lonnie said. Chad handed Ben the envelope. Ben opened it and showed me the card. I laughed because it was funny. Inside the card was money. "I didn't know what they would want so I figured to give money and let you buy whatever they want" Lonnie said and smiled. "Thank you" I smiled and hugged Lonnie and Chad. "Ok I guess best is saved for last" Belle said and we all laughed. She handed me 2 small bags. I opened the pink one and Ben opened the blue one. I found these beautiful gold earnings (for Bella). Ben found a thin gold chain necklace (for Jake). "Aww thank you so much" I said and higges Belle and Adam. "We know that Bella for her ears pierced so we decided to give her earnings and for Jake the necklace is a family tradition. Every boy that is born in the royal family has a gold chain." She said. "Ya here's mine" Ben said and showed me his gold chain. The one that's for Bake is too big for him, it basically could fit Ben, so he would have to wear it only when he's older.
Time skip
I put down Bella into her crib and left the room. Bella and Jake have to go to bed so now its just relax time, I guess. I got downstairs and I saw everyone sitting on the couch. "So what do we do now?" I asked. "Well I was hoping we could all spend some time with you before you go... So we are going to watch all the movies you were in and music videos!" Audrey said. "Come" she added. She patted down on the empty space next to her on the couch. I sat down and Ben put his arm around my shoulder. "Ok so let's watch music videos first then movies" Audrey said and played the first one.

"W-w-wait! How did you get this video?!" I asked. "Its on the internet, duh" Audrey answered. "Wait one second I have a call to make" I said and smiled fakely. I was so angry! The living room and dinning room are connected so I went to the dinning room. I didn't care if they heard me.
---------------------------------------------------------
Phone call
?: Hello?
Mal: Why hello, Jordan.
Jordan: oh hey Mal! How are you?
Mal: I'm doing fine, but how could you!!!
Jordan: why what did I do?
Mal: um, oh, I don't know, post the video on the internet. After I told you not to!! (I'm basically telling at her through the phone and everyone I watching me)
Jordan: well I'm sorry! I needed some more subscribers on RoyalTube so I decided to post the video
Mal: UGHHH!!! bye Jordan!!
End of phone call
---------------------------------------------------------
I walked back to my place next to Ben and Audrey and I sat down angrily. "Ok you know what let's just skip to the most recent music video you've made" Evie said.

"Good job girls! We did good!" I said and high fived the girls. The nodded. For the rest if the night we ended up watching all of the movies I was in then we all went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be the saddest day of my life.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry if its short. Anyways please vote and comment! Oh! I also wanted to know if you guys see my pictures that I put, because I don't and I wonder if you guys do. Anyways please let me know.
*didn't proof read*