The Talks

Mal's POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I know Ben was just caring for me but I still couldn't. No one out there wanted me to be queen, so why should I. I've lost my magic, I've lost Ben, what else? Evie, Audrey, Jane and Lonnie all came running after me. I bawled into Evie's shoulder. No one was saying anything so I had to break the silence. "Can we go upstairs to my room please?" I asked. They all nodded. We walked into the dinning room and everyone looked at us. And I had my makeup all running down my face. I looked horrible. "Belle? Can I speak with you for a minute?" I asked her. The girls all went upstairs to my room. "Thank you for having the supper but is it okay if I leave? By leave I do mean the supper and also the castle. I might go back to the isle. I just don't belong here." I explained. "Well you could leave the supper but why would you want to go back to the isle? You have everything you've ever wanted here. Even though you and Ben are in a.... Fight... You can still stay here" Belle said. "Thank you for taking good care of me. I appreciate it. But I have to leave. I just have to. Well only one person maybe could change my mind but we aren't on speaking terms right now. You will always be my mother, even though we aren't related. You've always been a mother to me. I'm going to leave tonight" I smiled letting a few tears escape my eyes. By now Belle had a while bunch if tears falling down her cheek. I hugged her and walked upstairs to my room.
Belle's POV
I can't believe Mal is actually leaving. She's a daughter to me and I don't want her to leave. I have yo fix this, I have to make Ben change her mind. I went to sit down and I decided that I would give them a little space. Everyone was staring at me well first of all because how I looked, my makeup was running down my face all smudged and second because they wanted to know what happened. After about 5 minutes everyone was talking again. I excused myself from the table and went upstairs. "Belle? Where are you going" he said at the table. He of course had to get everyone's attention. "I'm am trying to make Ben change Mal's mind. Beast, she's going back to the isle." After that I ran upstairs. I heard him chasing after me mumbling to himself 'no no no no no no no'. We both ran to Ben's room. Knock knock. Jay answered the door. We pushed him out of the way and ran to Ben. "Ben, Mal's going back and she's leaving like right now" I said. "Going back to where?" He asked and lifted his head up. You can tell he was crying really hard. "The isle"
Ben's POV
"The isle". Once I heard those words I got up and ran out of my room and into hers. I got in her room and no one was there. Her stuff wasn't there either. I saw Audrey walking down the stairs. "Audrey?! Where's Mal!!?" I screamed at her worried. "She's just about to leave why?" Then she saw how worried my face looked and then it clicked for her. "oh. Oh. OH!! GO SHE'S ABOUT TO LEAVE HURRY!!" She answered. She let me pass. The stairs were leading to the dinning room. I ran past it and everyone followed me. I got outside and she was just about to step inside the limo. "MAL!! WAIT!!" I yelled.
Mal's POV
After I said goodbye to the girls I took my stuff and headed out to the limo. I was just about to step in when I heard Ben calling my name. I ignored it because I wanted to see what he would do to come get me. I got in quickly. "Hurry up! Leave right now!" I yelled at the driver. "Yes but ma'am the king is calking for you" he replied. "I really don't care now please drive me to the Isle Of The Lost!" I yelled. He drove off leaving Ben just standing there watching the limo drive off.
Ben's POV
Once Mal got in and left I felt my heart break into millions of pieces. Everyone was behind me watching the limo drive off. "Evie, Jay,Carlos, Jane, Lonnie, Chad, Audrey and Doug, pack your bags. We're going to the Isle"

Oooooooooo the isle. What do you think will happen on the isle, or maybe what if they aren't allowed? What will happen then? Anyways sorry for the short chapter. I will update soon and I promise it will be longer. Hope you liked it!
** Didn't proof read it **