Is She Dead?

Ben's POV
"I'm afraid to tell you that Mal... Is alive, but not doing so well. Fairy godmother tried her best, but the magic is too powerful. The dark magic is winning but its not over yet. You guys can go in there and talk to her but please be careful. The magic is so powerful it is taking over her body so unexpected things can happen. Maleficent has been torturing Mal so all of those memories are coming back and whatever bruises or cuts she had because of her mother, have been  just showing up. Most of them are bleeding, we've tried stopping them but they aren't letting us stop the blood. The bandage is like disappearing, everytime we put one it disappears. She has one really bad cut on the side of her stomach and its bleeding like crazy. Its not stopping. So that means the baby is dead, I'm sorry King Ben. We took tests after all the cuts and bruises were there and there was no heartbeat. Anyways I would suggest one person go in and see how bad it is, because I'm telling not everyone likes seeing that, then that person can come out and tell you how bad it is.". I started crying. "My baby is dead? I won't become a father?" I cried talking to myself. "Wit what? Mal was pregnant?!" Audrey said. "Yeah we were going to tell you guys once we arrived but then all of this happened and now we won't have a child" I cried. They all stood there staring at me in shock that Mal was pregnant. "Anyways who's going to go in?" Doug asked. "I'll go in" Evie said. "I'll go its ok" I said back. "No Ben please let me see how bad the cuts are, I've seen them all before. I will tell you if it is safe for you to go in ok" Evie said and tears were forming in her eyes. I nodded. I wanted to see Mal so badly but I didn't want to see her really injured.
Evie's POV
I had to be brave and go in there. I walked to the room, had my hand on the knob, I took a deep breathe and opened the door. Oh my Auradon! I couldn't even look at her. She was worse than I've ever seen her. Her eye was swollen shut, her lip was huge, most of her face was full of bruises or cuts. I went near her and lifted up her shirt to see the cut. It was the cut that Maleficent gave her with her scepter. It didn't work on the isle but she could still hurt people with the end of the scepter. The worst part of her injuries is that Maleficent would always hurt Mal so now the cuts and bruises from all of those years are coming back all at the same time. She is covered in cuts and bruises. I bursted out crying. Seeing her like hurts me. I couldn't stay in here seeing her like this. I ran out of the room and fell on the floor crying. They all rushed over to me asking what's wrong. "S-s-she's really b-bad. If y-you go in t-t-there, you w-will see how b-bad Maleficent is" I cried into Doug's chest. "Common Evie let's go home, we can come back later." I got up from the floor and hugged Doug. We walked hand in hand outside. The press was there and once they saw me get out they all came running to me asking me what happened. They obviously saw my tear stains so they kept on asking me. All I kept hearing is, is queen Mal ok?, is she in a coma?, is she dead? All that kept running through my head was the last question. Is she dead? Is she dead? Is she deadI couldn't take it anymore. I cried so hard I couldn't even walk. Thankfully Doug carried me to the car, the press still following, and we drove away. The question was still stuck in my head. Is she actually dead?
Ben's POV
Once I saw Evie come out crying, I knew it was bad. Evie has seen everything happen to Mal so if she's crying its really bad. After Evie left, Jay and Carlos went in to see for their selves. Like Evie, but not as bad, they both came out of the room with tears rolling down their cheeks. Audrey and Jane didn't want to go in. Jay is the most toughest person I know, and yes crying about how badly Mal got hurt. It is obviously not good the way she got hurt. By now everyone has left. Its just me and my parents. My parents didn't want to go in. I really wanted to see Mal so I just had to go for it. I twisted the knob hesitantly because I didn't want to see Mal badly hurt. I finally opened it and once I saw her I was speechless. Tears rushing down my face as I look at her with no words. My baby, what has happened to her. I've lost the baby and bow I might actually lose Mal. Stop it Ben, don't think like that. I touched Mal's hand and then I left the room. I couldn't stand staying in there. I can't believe Maleficent would do that to her. I knew she was evil but not that evil. I cried and cried into my mom's shoulder. She also had teats coming down her face. My dad stood there with a sad expression on his face and his head down. "Let's go home. We will come back later. And we will have to talk to the press just letting you know. We will take care of it so you can think on what you're gonna say and cool off then you can talk ok?" My mom said. I nodded. They walked out first and camera flashes were all that I was seeing. News reporters were all around us. I wanted to get to the other side but they were blocking me. I kept hearing one question that everyone would ask. Is Mal dead? It kept repeating and repeating and I finally snapped. "SHE IS NOT DEAD OK NOW PLEASE MOVE OUT OF MY WAY THEN I WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS IN 5 MINUTES!" I yelled and everyone let me through. I got to the other side and saw 2 picnic tables. "UGHHHH!!" I yelled and threw the table across the ground. The reporters were just staring at me. I sat down on the other picnic table with my head in my hands and cried. I didn't even know what to do. I finally calmed down as and went to the press. I stood in front of them and my mother was rubbing my back. "As you all know, Mal is in the hospital. She is badly injured as and no one can fix it. Not even magic can. I went in her room to see her and I stayed there for not even a minute. I couldn't bare seeing her so badly injured. Her body is just lying there.  Mal is not dead she is just under a very deep sleep. I really hope she does wake up. No one knows when she is going to wake up. I love her so much. We were hoping to have a happy family one day, own a house. We were going to announce that it is official that there will be a royal baby coming on the way. But now with Mal injured, we won't anymore. I was going to be a father." I sat on the chair in back of me and put my head in my hands. It was dead silent. All you heard was me crying. Everyone had their heads down. "Questions?" My mom said. I stood back up. Who is doing this all to our queen? "Her mother is. Mal's mother tortured her since ever she was young. Well very villain kid tortured their child since they were young. And now everything her mother did to her is coming back to Mal. Every bruise or cut Mal had when she was younger because of her mother is all coming back now at the same time. If there is bleeding the doctors try and fix it but the bandage disappears. She is losing a lot of blood" I replied. If Mal does die, who will take the throne? "MAL IS NOT GOING TO DIE!" I yelled at the reporter. They all got scared. "Ok that's enough questions for today" dad said. We walked to our limo and drove home. The whole limo ride was silent. Once we got home I went straight to my room without saying anything. I slammed the door behind me. I cried as hard as I can until I fell asleep.
Time skip: 7 pm
I woke up because I felt someone staring at me and they were lying down next to me. I looked at the person and I'm shocked. It was...

Keep on going...

A little more ...

Mal! She had no bruises or cuts anywhere. I got up and hugged her so tightly. We were both crying but tears of happiness. I was so happy she's back. Wait but how? We kissed and hugged again. "Mal how are you here? I misses you so much" I asked. "Well since I was mentally awake, and not physically, I used what fairy godmother taught me. I kept fighting my dark magic and then I won so I woke up. I saw myself in the mirror and I looked horrible so I used my magic to cover everything up. There's just one I couldn't fully make go away." She then pulled up her top a little to show her really big cut. "This will take a while for it to go away". How am I gonna tell Mal about the baby? "Um babe" "yeah?" "We lost out baby. You were hurt so much that the baby died because you were getting all of these memories and it was like it was happening right then even though it wasn't and it somehow affected the baby". She sat down on my bed with tears running down her cheek. I sat down next to her with my arm around her. "Its okay, I mean we could try again" I said and gave her a small smile. I wiped away her tears. "Let's get to bed I'm tired from fighting my magic. It drains too much out of me" she said. I laughed and we both got in my bed. I had her close to me with my arms around her. "I missed you. Goodnight babe love you" I whispered. "Goodnight babe, I missed you too. I love you more though" she whispered back. "Not possible" I whispered and kissed the top of her head. We both fell asleep. I'm glad Mal's back.

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! I will update soon , hopefully tomorrow or maybe Monday. Anyways hope you liked it!
BTW I didn't proof read it.