Proposal

Ben's POV
So before Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos disappeared I was going to propose to Mal. But when I found out they left I was heartbroken because I really wanted to propose. Anyways I'm going to propose to Mal today. I asked everyone to help me and they all said yes.
Mal's POV
I woke up and saw that Ben wasn't next to me. So I did my morning routine. Take a shower, do my hair, put makeup on, chose my outfit and then go downstairs for breakfast. I got down and no one was there. It was really weird because everyone is usually up at this time. I sat down and ate alone. I finished and decided to go look for everyone around the castle. No one was in the castle except for maids of course. I went back to my room to watch TV and out of nowhere Evie comes barging into my room. "Mal!!! I need your help! Doug and I are going on a date and I don't have anything to wear!!" "Are you serious E?! You have so many clothes!! How don't you have anything to wear?!" "Please come shopping with me. Pleaseeeee". She begged like a 4 year old. "Ugh ok fine" "Yay!!! Ok so we leave right now let's go!!" She said and pulled me out the door. Well this is going to be fun (note the sarcasm).
Ben's POV
Evie texted me saying she brought Mal shopping. Yes! My plan is working.
Time skip: 4 hours later (its 3:00pm)
I texted Evie to bring Mal back. They arrived at the front of the castle and right away Mal saw a path of roses. While Mal was looking at the path, Evie ran the other direction to meet me in the garden. We watched Mal as she followed the path. It lead her to the garden where I am.
Mal's POV
I followed the path if roses to the garden and I saw Ben there. He started singing.
Did I mention that I'm in love with you. And did I mention there's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday. But let me SHOUT IT OUT LOUD. If that's okay-ay-ay, HEY! If that's okay. I met this girl who rocked my world like its never been rocked. And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me but now look at what you've done, you got my down on one knee.
He got down on one knee and pulled out a red box. By now tears were coming out of my eyes. "Mal, I have never stopped loving you. When you left, its like my heart broke into pieces but I knew I would find you again. I have never stopped loving you. You are the love of my life, my everything, my queen. It would make me the happiest man alive if you'd do me the honor of being my wife, and queen. Mal Bertha, will you marry me?". I was in shock. I was crying, but not sad tears, happy tears. I wanted to say yes but I just couldn't spit out the words. So I nodded and ran to him and have him a hug. He put the ring on my finger. He got one that's purple.

Everyone came out of their hiding spots and cheered

Everyone came out of their hiding spots and cheered. The girls came to hug me and all took my hand and looked at the ring. I laughed at this reaction to the ring. It was a really gorgeous ring. I just don't know if I'm ready to be queen. I mean, some people still don't trust us VKs. And now having one of them as their queen, I don't think they'll like that. Anyways time flew by and the next thing I know I'm getting ready to go to bed. I was getting my PJs on. I turned around and saw Ben already in bed watching TV. I got in bed next to him and we snuggled. "When are we going to tell everyone?" I asked. "How about tomorrow at school? It's the first day back from spring break" he suggested. "Ya sure" I said unenthusiastically. "What's wrong angel?" "Nothing, don't worry about it" "No common tell me. You can tell me anything" "ok fine. Its just that I don't think I'm ready to be queen. I mean, there's still people that don't like me just because I'm a VK. I'm sure they don't want a VK being their queen." I told him and years started running down my face. "Hey hey no don't cry. Look at me" I didn't want to look up but he placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. "You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Everyone will soon like you but don't worry. And if not, you have your friends, your parents (Belle and Beast told Mal to consider them as her parents) and you have me. You have nothing to worry about." He said softly. He kissed my lips softly. We broke apart and he closed the TV. He wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight angel. Love you" "Goodnight, love you too" I said with a soft smile and fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you liked it! Sorry if it was short. I will try to update soon, I just haven't gotten any time lately. Anyway... I just hoped you liked this chapter. Again so sorry for not updating in a while.