Tourney

Ben's POV
I woke up and it was 9:30. I looked at Mal and she looks so beautiful. I'm glad she's mine. I kissed her softly at first. Then she wasn't waking up so I kissed her more passionately and her eyes fluttered open. We broke apart for air.  "Morning, gorgeo—" she cut me off by kissing me again. Then she got out of bed like nothing happened. I got out of bed and ran up behind her and spinning her around. I put her back down and started kissing her. "No Ben not now. We have to go eat. Later I promise" she said. "But whyyyy, you said later yesterday!" I whined. She put on a regular outfit and I just had to dress kinda 'fancy' because I had a meeting to go to.

Mal's outfit ^^We both walked downstairs holding hands and everyone was already eating

Mal's outfit ^^
We both walked downstairs holding hands and everyone was already eating. We are like always the ones to come down last. We ate in silence. Like always. Breakfast is the most awkward meal of the day because no one talks. I whispered to Mal "I gotta go. See you later, my love" she smiled and kissed me. I walked out of the room and into the meeting one.
Mal's POV
Once Ben left I got really bored. "So, is anyone doing anything today? Anyone wanna hang with me?" I asked. "I would love to but Dougy and I are going on a date. Sorry Mal" Evie said and left with Doug. "Sorry Mal, Beast and I have meetings and a royal lunch." Belle said and walked off. "Mal you can come with Jane,Lonnie and I to the mall!!" Audrey said happily. "Ya no thanks. Maybe next time" I replied. "Ok well bye! See you guys later!" She said and left with the girls. "So what you boys doing today?" I asked. "Well we were gonna practice tourney. Wanna watch?" Jay asked. "Sure why not? I have nothing else to do" I replied being bored. We all walked outside to the tourney field. The boys put in their gear and I sat all the way on top of the bleachers and watched them play.
Time skip
Its been 1 hour and I'm so bored. I've been watching the boys and its getting soooo boring. I walked down the bleachers and up to them. "Do you mind if I play?" I asked. Chad looked at me in shock and Jay and Carlos looked at me scared. "Ya sure. If you want" Chad said. "Uh, buddy I don't think that's a good idea. But if she's pkaying , she's on my team. And you guys get Ben when he comes" Jay says. He was scared of me because he knows what I'm capable of. "Common dude, you can't be scared of her, I mean she probably doesn't even know how to play" Chad said. "I wouldn't bet on that. I just watched you boring people for 1 hour. And I've watched all the tourney games because my husband is on the team." I said with a smirk. I put most of the gear on and got into position. The 'game' started and I got the ball. I passed it to Jay through the kill zone. Jay passed back and I ran right into Chad knocking him over. I scored. "I can't play huh? " I said to Chad. We started again. This time Chad got the ball and tried knocking me over but he knocked him self over. I laughed so hard because it was really funny. He tried knocking me over but I'm stronger than him so he fell instead. I was still laughing at him and now my stomach hurts from laughing so much. Anyways, its been an hour and Ben finally came. He didn't know I was playing. "Hey Jay, Chad and Carlos. Who's this? Is he new?" He asked them, then he cane to me. "Yo man what's up? What your name?" He said and we 'pounded' it. "Um... Your wife" I replied he looked confused. I took my helmet off. "Ohhh Heyyy baby" he said and kissed me. "Hey my big cry baby" I said back. "I'm not a cry baby" he answered back. "Uh, this morning, ya know when you — should I continue?" I asked. The boys were watching us. "Yup, I get it I'm a total cry baby. You don't need to continue. Lets just play" he said. He got in his gear and went in the opposite team. It was tied right now. So the next goal wins. Jay gets the ball passes it to me. I go through the kill zone and pass it back to Jay. Jay is about to pass it to me but Ben and I go for it at the same time. I got it of course. It caused him to fall on the ground really hard though. I took the ball and shot in net and scored! I ran up to Benny and kissed him. "We can go back and finish what you wanted to do. Or we can just stay here and pla—"  he cut me off saying  "bye guys were gonna go back. See you later!" To the boys. He picked me up and we walked to the castle. No one was in the casyke so we had it all to our selves. Well except for the maids and people that work around the castle. He carried me all the way upstairs to our room.  He layed me down on the bed and went back to lock the door. He got in bed on top of me and started kissing my neck. I took his shirt off and he took mine off. He kissed me more until he took out my leggings. He just stayed in one position looking at me. "You have a gorgeous body" he says. It made me blush. Then he started again. And well ya know what happens next. I don't need to explain it.
Time skip
I woke up and it was 3:15. I woke Ben up and put my clothes on. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "I'm going downstairs to the library" I replied. "Ok wait I'll come too" he said and for dressed. We both walked downstairs into the library. We spent the rest of the afternoon in the library reading on the couch.

Hey guys, hope you liked it! I will try and update soon! Sorry for the short chapter. Didn't proof read it again sorry. Anyways feel free to give any suggestions or comments on the chapter or next chapter!