It's... It's...Him.

Ben's POV
We are now on the set of Liv and Maddie. I can tell Melody was super happy. The whole car drive to the set she was squealing and smiling like crazy. Once we got there they were just about to shoot. "And ACTION!" the director yelled. I couldn't see Dove because there was cameras in the way. So I waited until the director yells Cut. I'm looking around to see if Evie, Carlos and Jay are there but they aren't. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it isn't Ma— " CUT! Good work Dove, that's a rap for today. "

Dove's POV
" CUT! Good work Dove, that's a rap for today. Dove can I talk to you?" He said motioning for me to come to him. "Yes? Is everything ok?" I asked him. "Yeah everything is perfect. I just wanted to tell you that we have special guests. They are really big fans." "Yay! I love meeting fans!! I'll go change quickly then I'll meet them" I said happily. I ran to my dressing room to get dressed quickly.

Ben's POV
After Dove ran off to I don't know where, Melody kept asking me if we could see Dove. " I'm sorry Melody I don't know where she went" .  I turned around to get coffee from the table but when I turned back around to face Melody but I didn't see her. I started looking everywhere for her.

Dove's POV
I was fixing my makeup in my dressing room, but I noticed I still had Ben's bracelet on. I told myself I had to stop wearing it because I probably won't ever see him again but I always wear it. I miss him al— *knock knock* " Come in" I said. The door opened and I realized this must be the special guest. " Hi! What's your name?!" I asked her . "I'm Melody. OMG! I CANT BELIEVE I'M TALKING TO THE DOVE CAMERON!!!" . I started laughing at what she said. " I think you might be my biggest fan " I said as we both laughed. I grabbed a marker and signed her phone case. I put the marker down and grabbed my coffee mug and drank from it. " Melody there you are. You know you aren't supposed to— " I turned around, and there he was. My eyes went big and I dropped my mug on the floor and it shattered into so many small pieces. I just couldn't believe that it was him. "Oh dear! I am so sorry it slipped out of my hand!" I said trying to make it sound believable. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He said. We both bent down at the same time to pick up the big pieces and we both grabbed the same one. When our hands touched it felt like there was a spark, so we both pulled our hands out. " Its Ok I will clean it up, its my mess" I said trying to cover up what just happened. " No it's Ok I will clean it up, I'm the one who scared you." He was being so sweet. " He's king Ben , so I think you should listen to him" Melody said and winked at me. "I know" I whispered thinking that no one would hear me. "What?" Ben said. Oops I think he heard me "I said I'll throw... Away the the bag" I said and took the bag off the floor with the pieces of glass in it. I came back in the room and asked Ben something " So... How's it like running a kingdom?"  "Well it was running perfectly fine until someone I loved so much, ran away. No one knows why she and her 3 friends ran away. Its been so quiet lately. People are still out searching for them but its been 2 years since I've seen them last. I just really miss Mal so much" You see it in his face that he is really sad. " I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you will find her soon" I gave him a comforting smile. I can't believe that he still loves me. I thought he would've stopped looking for us. Right now were just staring at each other.

Ben's POV
We are just staring at each other. We have some sort of special connection. Like what I had with Mal! " Hey Dove I designed some new dresses and I think you wo—" the girl that came into Dove's room finally looked up and saw me. She instantly froze. "OMG! ITS SOFIA CARSON! DOVE'S SISTER!!" Melody screamed. Dove and Sofia were both laughing. Sofia looks like Evie but with brown hair. I looked at Dove and I noticed she had a bracelet on. It looks like Mal's bracelet I gave to her for our 1 week anniversary. It has 'B' ingraved into the bracelet and I have a ring with 'M' ingraved into it.

 It has 'B' ingraved into the bracelet and I have a ring with 'M' ingraved into it

(I couldn't find a better ring picture, Srry)

Once she saw me look at her bracelet, she quickly put her hands behind her back. " Where did you get that bracelet?" I asked. She looked at Sofia and their expressions on their faces looked like they had just saw a ghost. " Um...that's my... Twin charm bracelet for Liv and Maddie...ya..." Dove said. There was an awkward silence until Sofia said "Well Dove and I need to go find our brothers. We need to get home. Anyways we will see you next time ok? Bye Melody!" "Bye Melody! It was so nice meeting you and Ben" Dove said and gave her a hug. Sofia also gave Melody a hug. "Bye Dove and Sofia" I said and smiled. I have to come back. I have a feeling that I found Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos. We stepped into the hallway but when I turned around I saw...

Dove's POV
I was walking out and I didn't notice some bag in front of me so I tripped but when I was about to fall someone caught me. I opened my eyes and realized it was.......

Keep going...

Almost there...

Ben! Our faces were so close I could feel him breathing on me. I got up as quickly as possible. " Thank you for saving me. I appreciate it. Well.... See you next time" I ran out the door before he could even answer. I could picture him in my mind smiling right now and he was. So was I.

I may update this chapter because I have more to write but I may just put it in the next chapter instead.