I lie down, but can't shake the feeling of being insanely uncomfortable in my own skin. I'm pregnant. Again. And still not married, I note. I do my best to remain calm, but the car feels smaller and smaller with every second that passes.

     An abortion is not an option, but I can't go through what I already did again. My mind is flooding with questions, doubts, and so many concerns all screaming over one another to reach me. I can't go through everything again--I would never give up everything I've been through with Randie, but I can't go through all of that again. It's scary, and I don't know what Harry will do when he finds out.

     I feel Harry's hand dip under my shirt and onto my back, rubbing small circles into my bare skin. I let my eyes fall closed and try to push away any distant feelings I have towards him. I know I need to tell him soon, but I couldn't bear if he were to walk away from Randie and I.

When my eyes open, we're pulling into the driveway of the beach house.

"How's she doing?" I hear Aideen ask.

"Okay, I think," Harry responds. I feel his fingers run through my hair, and a quiet sigh escapes my lips before I remember everything that has happened today.

Niall parks the car and I slowly sit up as everyone gets out. I open my door and begin to step out, when Harry suddenly appears by my side and scoops me up into his arms.

"I'm fine, Harry, really. I can walk, I'm not a baby."

He stops walking, looks down at me softly, and says, "you're my baby. Let me take care of you, you deserve it."

Needless to say, that shut me up. He carries me through the house, where Randie follows us into our room. He lowers me down onto the bed, and I brush hair back from my eyes with a chuckle.

"Hey, bug," I greet Randie.

"Mommy why were you at the hopsital?" She questions, "why were you there?" She hops up onto the bed to sit beside me, stealing a blanket to drown herself in.

I sit her and her huge blanket down on my lap and take in the beauty of my daughter. Her big brown eyes staring up at me calm my nerves, if only for a moment.

"I was there, because I hit my head and it made me fall asleep for a while." I hold out my wrist to show her my brace, "and I also hurt my hand so they had to put this on it."

She curiously reaches out to touch it, and it takes a lot to keep myself from flinching away from her. "Did you fall off the boat?" She asks, "did any sharks get you?" More excitedly, she inquires, "did you see the sea monster?!"

I laugh and brush her hair back with my fingers. "I didn't fall in, I didn't get eaten by any sharks, and I think I might have seen one or two sea monsters. . ." I widen my eyes as her jaw drops.

"Were they bright and kuluhful? Were they long? Were they big?! Were you and Daddy scared?" She pauses only to catch her breath. "Did Daddy save you when you got hurt? He's like a prince and you're the princess!" She's getting more and more worked up by the second, and I stop to wonder just how much sugar Anne and Robin fed her.