best day

no body's pov**
When they start the dance, everybody set their to see them dancing and one person set in shoc can"t believe what happend, it was kristin joe's ex girlfriend, she couldn't believe that he totaly forget about her..
Joe's pov:
I'm so happy dancing with soph, holding her next to me, spin her around and i know she love it... because of the way she smile at me...
*** the end of the dance***
Everybody was claping to us i can bearly hear what they talking about all what i'm think is sophia's eyes and how she looks amazing..today...
King: we are celebrating today the back of our prince joe ... ( claping, cherring)... and his wife, sophia  ( claping ....)
I thought to myself oh no i maybe put her in trouble her stepdad could know now... then i saw a girl breacking the croud with a rose in her hands... it was kristin
She approches me with a tear in her eye....
Kristin: congratulation prince... ( her come down on her cheeck)
Yes it's hard to see her crying but for real she left me, she doesn't have the right to be mad..
Me : thanks ( then she give me the flower)
Kristin: how could you forget about me? So fast... huh
I took her hand and get her to the garden...
Me: really you left me!!! And now i can't leave my wife i love her.
Kristin: liar you can't be, you just so chocked because i left you...
Me: no and for real get out of my life it was your mistake that you let me flio out of your hands. And i really don't have time to wast....
***Screaming...***
I cut the talk between me and kristin after i heard sophia scream
" hey get off me , you can not take me"
I run directly and took her hand and drag her behind me... i know that must kill kristin because now she really knows that i'm inlove with sophia.. 
Me: what you think you're doing? (Showting on the guard)
A male: i'm her dad...
Me: up pap pap... step dad, and now you can't do anything to her, she is my wife..
Male: you can not be on my way, it's the law...
me: yeah maybe in your kingdom but here it caled kidnapping, and for reall leave before i put you in gail...
Him: you can't protect her for ever, i will leave but not for long...
Me: oh i will see you again, but when i made you get her kingdom back to her....
While he was turning arround...
Me: don't you try to come near her again, because you will pay...
He left and everybody start to clapp even riley was jumping of happiness sophia was so emotinal her eyes got so bright and she hugs me and then i hold her and i know now she love me just like i love her.
Sophia's pov:
He love me, he protected me from the worst nightmare of my life ( tearing), he is my hero, and now i will fight for him, if she ( kristin) try to take him away.... because he's my safe house.
Wait she just left, yey joe is here with me....
I went with joe to our room.
Joe: are you okay? Sorry i think i revealed your identity without my knowledge
Me: it's okay, thank you so much...
Joe: no need for that.
Me: maybe ...
I turn the light so our room could be like a sky full of stars, then i played rock music and i made him dance with me, even that i know he is tired.. and when he flip me, we get closer..
Me: i love you....
Joe: what!! ( it was like he didn't believe me, maybe i shouldn't tell him)
Me: ummm
Joe: i love so much more
Wow he just tell me that he love me.
That's the best day of my life....
-------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it, more to go for sophia and joe while the facing the most evil person, let me know what you think.