marriage

three days later**
Joe's pov:
Me and sophia left to another town, now we will stay in paris for a while, i had a new job that will keep my identity hidden but i'm awar on sophia, i think i need to get her to work with me.
Me: hi sophia.
Sophia: hey... so how was work?
Me: it was great, listen my job is to be the cabtain on a little boats that drive all over the sain rever, each trip will take 2 days... what you think to come with me?
S: umm no i will be okay here...
Me : i doubt you remember last time, we almost get caught.
S: and what you will tell your boss, i can't go to every single trip they will relise.
Me: we can tell them that we are together...
S: umm maybe!! Alright but if it brought trouble i will get back here.
Me: sure...
I feel great that she agreed, because i would be really distracted if she stays here....
*** in monte carlo***
Nick's pov:
We search all monte carlo for him with no chance to fined him, he is really good at diseapering
Kevin: we have to go back...
Me: you both go back, i will stay i might fined him
Dani: how?
Me: i will contact the goverment and try to know if he is here.
Kevin: sound like a good plan, don't stay for long.
Me: okay.
** at the night (PARIS)**
Joe's pov:
We went to the boats i really hope that nobody reconise us.. oh no my boss is here i didn't consider he will be here today.
The boss: joe what this lady doing here?
Me: umm
Sophia: i'm  with him.
The boss: but i'm sorry strict role you can't be here.
Me: she is my wife, for that she comes with me.
The boss: wife... i didn't know you were married.
Me: umm sorry we married a few hours ago and i forget to mention it.
I glance at sophia and she was so shocked about what i'm saying.... i can tell she is going to kill me...
The boss: ohh ahh... okay congrates, sorry madam congratulations.
Sophia: thank you ( she give him a smile)
After he left... sophia start to yell i hold my hand on her lips...
Me: shushhh i couldn't believe that he left what's wrong with you?
Sophia ( my hand on her mouth) mmahieva.
Me: what?
Sophia put her hand over mine so i move it.
S: really?
Me: sorry i didn't know how you get him away of us.
S: oh nooo
Me: it's alright we can always pretend infront of people.
S: okay fine, only infront of people.
Me: yes.
After we been in the middel of the river we went to dance inside the party.
Sophia's pov:
I don"t know what he got us in too now, but we need to act like it, because like that even if they knew where i am, they can't take me, i think joe save me without he notice.
We both start to dance tango all of the audience start to cheers for us, it was the most beautiful night.... i only feel safe when i'm in his arms....
*** no body's pov**
Joe was holding sophia in his arms, he was feeling amazing, like his foot stop touching the floor and that he is flying, he never felt this way before.. her arms felt like home to him.
Also sophia, start to feel blessed that she have him in her life.
But in that time at the castle, joe's uncle start to fight over the kingdome, they only have 2 weeks to get joe back or they will lose it forever... his reall family don't know what to do
-----------------------------------------------
This one is a little short any way tell me what you think
Hope you like
Love you all and thank you
😍😘