vanished

in the castle**
Kevin's pov:
I was doing some stuff for the kingdome when i saw frankie running toward me
Frankie: troubles troubles.
Me: what's wrong? (Then he hand me a note, when i read it i was so shoked, joe said he won't run, why he did that) , me we can't tell anybody until i see him and talk to him.okay frankie.
Frankie: okay.. but you have to hurry before dad notice what happend.
I went and get nick to go and talk to joe...
** skip the ride**
We went to his house and no body is their, and we check his family's house also empty..
Nick: that's weird, i will ask one of the neibors.
Me: okay...
We went to the second door and knock, 3 second and a woman opened for us.
The woman: can i help you?
Nick: umm sorry madam we are asking about your neibors, george jonas. We can't fined him, do you know where he is?
The woman: ohh Mr. Jonas he is in hospital he had a heart attack, he was sad about his son.
Me: do you know witch hospital? we need to talk to him.
The woman: yes, san antonio hospital.
Nick: thank you madam.
Then we both run over their to see if joe is their. Like 5 minuts and we enter the hospital and we went to his father's room we got in and joe was alone their.
Joe's pov:
I was waiting till they get my dad back of the ultra sound and then the door burst open. I saw kevin and nick, oh oh this is getting worst, i jump of my chair and run toward them.
Me: what are you guys doing here?
Kevin: we are here to talk to you.
Me: can we talk.in the cafeteria tey about to get my dad back.
Nick : sure let"s go.
And we went to the cafteria.
Kevin: what's wrong with you? That"s not what you promesed.
Me: what you want me to do? My dad was about to die because of me.
Kevin: you know that it will be a little while.
Me: well of course i know it will be for ever because you will threat me more.
Nick: what you don't want to come back? And i will make sure they will.
Me: no i can"t sorry, i just can't.
Kevin : alright we just warned you.
And then they left, oh no it will get extremly bad now.
I went to my dad's room and he was worried.
Me: hey.
Dad: where were you? I thought something bad happend.
Me: uhh no i was at the cafeteria.
Dad: okay come and set near me.
I sat near him and he hold my hand and slept. What's make me worried what they would do to them.
***after 3 hours***
Aaron comes to see my dad, he got so surprised that i was their.
Aaron: what you doing here?
Me: making sure my dad is okay.
Aaron: it will be bad... ohh i heard that your dad's company got burned.
Me: oh no, dad i will goo to check on your company.
Then both of us left.
Me: it could be them right.
Aaron: yes it could.
After i checked the damage.and i called the castle.
Phone convo:
Me: i know you left me, but why you want to hurt somebody hurt me.
Nick answer me: what are you talking about?
Me: you know exactly what i'm talking about, why you burned the company?
Nick: what company i don't know what you're talking about?
Me: save it.
And then i turn the phone off.
*** in the castle***
nick's pov :
What's wrong with joe, we didn't do anything yet we are covering for him, and that's how he get on us really.
I hope my dad won't know.
I just saw frankie and kevin and dani coming to me.
Kevin: let's talk in my room.
We went their.
Dani: what happend? He is the one who called.
Me: yes and he think we are after what happend to their company.
Frankie: we are covering for him how could he think that?
Me: he have a right, because all of what he known that dad could hurt them if he didn't help us.
Kevin: yeah true the matter now that dad won't know about his leaving.
Me: i think we are running out of time because dad will notice on the dinner today.
Dani: thats not good.
***few days past***
Joe's pov:
My dad got recover and we went home, and no body is trying to talk to me from them, i mean they shouldn't because of what they done... but what's more better we have a grammie nomenie for our album, and DNCE will preform thei awesome.
We went to the show, and jus before we enter the stage, they were introducing us then i heard that......
" guys the person you're dying to see, is a liar, he is prince and he hide that from you"
And i totally reconise it as aaron.
We went on stage and start to sing
After our preformance is over.
Me: guys everyone, i will give a hot for question that i will answer.
A girl: is it true!! That you are a prince.
Me: not really, i actualy lived with my foster family as my own, and they told me that but i'm not that prince no more.
Then nick spock up: why aren't you helping us then, you said till you dad recover and he did.
Me: i appericiate the question, i cant answer and thanks for the person who is speaking.
I left the stage...
Jack : are you okay?
Me (setting put my had on my knees):not really . I will see what to do.
Jack: joe, we know its tough just please focus.
Me: yeah i will. Aaron is stabing me in the back again... i cant believe him.
Jack: joe just tell the police and then you'll tell him to leave you alone.
Me: maybe.
------------------------------------------------
Tell me what you think?
If you have any idea maybe i can add it
Vote and comment please 😊☺😊