the ball

Speacial guest: Sophia Bush
-------------------------------------------------
Joe's pov:
Well i don't know what got into kevin he is really letting me go to see aaron he will be with me but that's fine.
We arrived to his door, and i knock, after few second the door burst open reveling aaron, with red puffy eyes he look like he was crying,
Aaron: (putting a big smile) hey joe
Me: hey, it"s not done yet, i just need to ask you some questions.
Aaron: okay come in please.
We walk inside and kevin excuse himself and set on the balacony so we can have our private talk.
Me: listen i need to ask you what the king can do to my family?
Aaron: umm... joe?
Me: just say i just want to know how to deal with them.
Aaron: he can distroy them in one phone call so you have to be careful, when he will think that he lost you he would do anything to get you back.
I felt really bad at what he sais it maybe right but i can handel any problem to happend with them, after 10 minuts kevin gets inside.
Kevin: we should get going, dad might notice that we're not there.
Me: okay... ( i turn to aaron,) it's not over okay.
We walk outside and to the car.
Me: kevin?
Kevin: yeah
Me: thank you first, and second will you let me warend my family?
Kevin: umm i can't but i can do you something better, i let you call one of your band and he can tell them, what do you think ?
Me: yeah i'd like too thanks.
Kevin: sure.
I took kevin's phone and called jack
***phone convo***
Jack: hello?
Me: hello, jack.
Jack: joe, where are you, is something wrong with you? We saw your house was open and their was blood on the floor.
Me: oh no i just cut my hand, jack please tell my parent do not call the police. Also please release the song, i think i will be away for a little while okay.
Jack: okay, you need to tell me what is it?
Me: we will talk later but for now be careful okay.
Jack: okay bye
Me: bye
***end of the convo***
Me: thanks ( handing him the phone)
We got back, i went to my room.not even wanting to see anybody. Then a maid come and said that i need to be on the table for the dinner.
I walk over their because their wasn't anything i can do else .
***after the dinner***
Nick's pov:
I went to joe, so i can tell him we have a ball today.
Me: hi, would you let me in?
Joe: you already in.
Me: yeah, listen we have a ball today! You'll have to go down.
Joe: why?
Me: so it will represent you and also you'll need to train the dance.
Joe: i don't need that i already know all the dances.
I turn arround leaving when he called me.
Joe: nick!!!
Me: (turning to him) yes!
Joe: i'm afraid that he won't fined me good enough and he'll kill my family.
Me: he don't kill, and he know already you're amazing, think of them don't let them down and don't let him. Okay
Joe: okay.
I left him alone wanting him to rest before the ball.
Joe's pov:
I went to try the outfit they gave it to me for the ball.
Then i heard a soft knock, i thought it could be the sugar.
Me: well give me a minut alena.
The voice: it's not alena (more like a little dude)
Me: okay get in,
He got in and it was right a little dude.
Frankie: hello brother.
Me: umm oh hello, and you?
Frankie: yeah i'm your brother, i know you hate everything here but please, try to hold it for me.
Me: okay, i'm trying worring on my family.
Frankie: i'm frankie by the way, and also i know don't worrie i won't let them but be good for them, if you didn't they will throw us out.
Me: i will.
The maid : prince and prince, you have to go to the ball now
We went their together as we come in a caller start to call
" ladies and gentelman we would like to introduce the 4th prince of the jonas kingdome.... joe, and prince frankie"
We both went inside and i saw already the king and queen were waiting, also kevin, nick. We were the last to come because frankie had to get me in.
Alot of people come to salute me and i was so boring then i saw her, a beautiful girl, i never saw someone in her beautiness, without i relise i fined my self saluted her and then hit the ball dance, we dance and dance all the night after that they end up the party.
The girl: it was so nice dancing with you.
Me: i'd like to know your name.
The girl: sophia.
Me: pleasure, sophia.
I left the ball then i saw the queen.
The queen: i like her.
Me: you magestie.
The queen: call me mom, please or my name, she is an amazing girl, and she is princess.
Me: it was only a dance. And i hace a girlfriend wich i like to see her please.
The queen: we'll see.
Then i left to my room. And somthing just flash in my mind. I should leave and not looking back, and tell the outhorite and the police so i can be protected and not get kidnapped again.
I change my cloth and went to sleep thinking of how i will do that.
-------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it, what do you think it will happend next,
Comment and tell me what you think