Kidnapped

Nick's pov:
Joe just kick me out of his house I was trying to do it on the nice way, my way! But if my father now gets involved he won't give him any choices but I don't habe any other choice, i will go to the kingdome now.
**Skip the ride **
I got inside the castel and i just see my dad, he nods want me to go after him.
Paul: to my office ( everyone follows him, me, my big brother and his wife, my little brother and the queen)
Paul: so what happend?
Me: umm I don't know what to say... I tried telling him but he refuse to know anything.
Paul: alright then I will go to see him myself.
Me: one more thing, we have to punish aaron about what he is doing. he is trying his best so joe won't know.
Paul: prince kevin you will take care of aaron, lock him up for days so he won't do that again.
Kevin: yes father.
Then kevin left to deal with arron.
Joe's pov:
I missed everything up with Aaron so now I will go to his house to apologize.
** knock knock**
I felt somebody behind me.
Stanger: hi i'm kevin, Is Aaron here?
Me: hello! I don't know i'm knocking.
Kevin: what's your name?
Me: joe.. why that even matter?
Then aaron opens the door and i felt that he froze when he saw kevin
Me: hey aaron can we talk? I know you are mad at me, but please?
Aaron: no it's okay bud i understand, I need to talk to kevin okay? I can't speak with you now!
He says it like he doesn't want me in his life again.
Me: okay i'll be back later ( and that kevin all what he done is giving me faces).
Aaron"s pov:
Joe left and i know already that i'm in a big trouble, kevin gets inside.
Kevin: well you are dealing the worst with him?
Me: umm kevin, i'm sorry but i couldn't you just forget about him and wait till frankie grows up, you'll get your kingdom back.
Kevin: not a choice, we want him back we are his family not just for the kingdom, by the way the king will put you in prison.
Me: I don't care about myself just please don"t do that to joe.
Kevin: it's not of you business okay. You're coming with me.
he takes me out and I know I will be lock for long time and I won't be abel to help joe with what will happend with him.
**kevin took aaron and put him inside the castle's gail, and the king went to see joe to convience him to come back with them**
Joe's pov:
I called my band so we can chat about our new song jinx that will come out soon, the door bell rang I run to open the door. It reveald nick and kevin and 2 middle aged couple. I frown and i couldn't say anything.
Nick: you not going to invite us in?
Me: come in ( they all came in)
The man (paul) : you didn't knew me before, i'm king paul i'm your father and this is queen denis she is your mother.
Me: and how can i help you?!
Paul: we need you to come back with us we really love you.
Me ( tearing up) after what after you abandend me huh? You think it's that easy?
Paul: it was to protect you, they wanted to kill you when you were a baby, by the way those nick and kevin are you brothers. I'm really sorry!!
Me: oh yeah and how didn't that happend to them too.
Paul: i hide them until they grow up.
Me: oh good for you, anyway i'm not coming with you and i don't want to hear anything about that again, the interview is over you can show yourself out. ( then i went to my room, leaving them there)
Paul: okay sure, but i'm not taking no as an answer, i won't leave you just know that ( yelling).
Nick's pov:
That's not going to end good.
King (leaving the house) : break the door he is coming with us.
Queen: umm paul I think he need time.
King: we don't have any. Do it kevin, you have 2 hours i want him to be in the castle.( then he left)
My brother is really striket he is always the one who capture the bad guys but this time he will use it on our brother. Kevin went and knock on the door.
Kevin: joe open the door.
Joe: leave me alone...
Kevin: okay you have 3 seconds or i will break the door and get in.
I stand over their shocked that kevin will do that.
Me: kevin take it easy. Joe please open the door! (No answer) okay bud i just don't want you to get hurt you know how the king will act.
Joe: you both don't understand I need to be alone ( yelling).
Me: i understand what you're coming throw but just come and see our kingdom. ( no answering)
Kevin kick the door open and run to grab joe, joe start to stragule but kevin capture him and he was forcing him out they passes joe's bedroom's door, then joe get out forcely of kevin's grip and he fall on the wall hitting his head and passes out.
Kevin hold joe and we ran to the car I was driving, I was frowning at kevin, who put joe in the back seat.
Kevin: I didn't do it.
Me: no you didn't you just forced him until he hurt himself, dad told you to bring him not to kill him.
Kevin: it was over me. I'm sorry.
*** in hour and half (the car ride)***
We get inside the castle and kevin is holding joe on his shoulder, then he take him to his room that was made up for him, and put him.on the bed.
My mom and dad come after us.
King (dad): what happend?
Me : kevin was so strict.
Kevin: he try to get out of my grip then he hurt himself.
King: maid call the castle doctors
NOW!!
After a minut 3 doctor get inside joe's room and they start to test him.to make sure he is okay.
***Second day ***
Joe's pov:
I'm feeling something stange is hapning i'm still half sleep, what happend with me yesterday. I think i saw the craziest dream of my life, my family are royal and they want to take me, I start to open my eyes, my vision was blurry for few minuts and then it get back to normal. I saw 3 men looking in a papers and the same old people from yesterday .
-------------------------------------------------- hope you like more to come