building a new life

after a week**
Joe's pov:
After i went to monte carlo, i builed a new life, a friend helped me to diskie from the others, i changed my name to adam josef, i get a work as an engenier, i rent a small place so no body will know that i'm rich... also i don't leave my house, without a fake mustach and sunglasses.
A few minuts i will be in my appartement, i heard a louzy car behind me, i turn arround and see her.
Sophia: heyy did you think you can get ride of me this easy?
Yes sophia is the girl that i danced with at the ball.
Me( smiling widely at her): hey
Sophia: hi ( hugging me)
Me: let's go in... (we went inside and i opend the windows)
Me: nice costume.
Sophia: yeah secreat of hidding... so how was life turn out for you?
Me: pretty good, i'm making my own life without letting anybody crossing my way.
Sophia: awesome, happy that you like the place.
Me: so how was everything their.
Sophia: the two family are in fights over you, kevin and nick trying to fined you with no chance, danielle will have the second baby, the media are freacked out over you and selling alot of lies, that's pretty much everything.
Me: ohh okay, how is riley and frankie?
Sophia: i think they are okay.
Me: thank you sophia...
Sophia: their is no need.
Me: no about telling me how they are, about helping me , about everything, if it wasn't for you they would have found me.
Sophia: don't thank me now... you will have to get me that favour when i need it.
Me: sure, anything for you.... i didn't ask you about your kingdom.
Sophia ( tearing): well talk later i need to go.
Me (holding her arm): i'm sorry if i bother you, are you okay?
Sophia: yes just not ready to share, i have to leave joe, fly safe.
Me: you too... ummm sophia ( she tun around)
Sophia: yes...
Me: umm never mind.
Sophia: okay see ya.
I want to ask her about kristen, but i just can't she left me when i most needed her, even that hurts but i think she is happy now.
Sophia's pov:
I left joe going to my kingdome, that will be disaster already... i just need to figure out what to do before the person that killed me a thousand time when i'm still alive kills me for real this time... (sadness cover her face) .
** at the castle**
Nick's pov:
Now we will go for the meeting and i know it will not end well, and joe's foster family are here so i think it's about joe . I enter the room.
Me: hi...
All: hey
King: so kevin and nick did you fined anything about joe?
Kevin: nothing, like he melt, no body knows anything on him....
george: what about the plan that he take maybe he is in the same contry.
Me: well no, i went their and ask about him, they was a ticket in his name, that said he is inside of paris, but i have a few agent that askes all their contact and they didn't fined him, he went black.
Kevin: so our opinion is that he met somebody their give him a new identity and then he left paris.
Danielle: who that will be?
Me: we have no clue... what about you mister george have you know anything about him?
George: no, he is not calling, or sending anything.
Me: what if you have somebody their maybe he will go for them.
Alma: the problem is we don't have anybody their, we are originaly from here, our family are dead, so me, my husband, riley and joe are left of this family.
king: i ask aaron to come, maybe he will know something.
**knock knock**
And aaron gets inside.
Aaron: hi sir...
King: do you know anything about joe?
Aaron: no, since you tell that you can't fined him, i did everything that i can, i ask everybody we know, no body heard from him, even from before the accident.
Me: i have an idea.... what if that girl he danced with knows anything...
Queen: no i think not, this girl is princess, she won't help him this way, because if we take this kingdome it will be for her own chance.
Me: but its no bother to ask.
Queen: like you will arrest her to ask her.
Me: no!!!
Queen: i thought so.
Frankie: we can invite her, danielle knows her, maybe she can help with anything.
Danielle: not bad idea.
all of us left the room; prepairing for the invitation.
-------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it...
I made a vote if i should make it a love storie, and i had 6 vote on yes, 4 on No.
So it will turn to be a romantic storie, and of course keeping the originaly idea.
Comment and vote please..
Thanks for reading.. 😘