falling for her

Nick's pov:
I can't handel what i see, so he was playing us all the time with her help
I got in so fast ( claping my hands)
Me: oh bravo bravo, i love the dance so much, and also the dramatic exit
Looking widley at them
Joe: umm uhh this is not ...
Sophia: stop that nick, you know for sure that right now he is not beloning to your kingdome, we're married.
Me: oh right, fake married
Sophia: no we are working on a way to get my kingdome back.
Me: so you think i will believe that, your stepdad will kill you both if he knews... that's it you both are coming back with me.
Joe: no please leave me in peace enough what you done to my life..
Me ( i was so shocked at what he said): you need to help us, we didn't want you to feel like that. Alright !!!
I burst outside the door, i don't know what to do part of me want to take him back but i just can't.....
** back in the jonas castle**
Kevin's pov:
Now we will present infront of the royal jury, maybe they will give us the right to take the kingdome...
The judge: we want to hear you point king paul.
King paul: sir i know the rules but it's not fair i have 4 kids not 3...
The judge: i only see 2 adult and a little kid.
Frankie: i'm not a kid i'm technicaly 15 years old, i can take care of the kingdome with them.
The judge: where is the third.
King paul: he suffer of an accident he will be here soon.
King rome ( my uncle): i heard that alot.
The judge: hey keep it calm or you will be out..... alright we will give another month for him, then if wasn't in your kingdome, it will be taken from you.
King paul: thank you
We all excused our self and went out.
Me: dad that's not very long.
King paul: you need to fined him
** buzz**
I felt my phone buzzing
It was a message from nick
** i found him in paris, and he is on the lose, i lost him, sorry !!!!**
Me: okay i will try... dad , nick said he could be in paris... i will go to him.
Danielle: i think you need to stay here near the king, i will go...
Me: are you sure... ( pointing to her bumb)
Danielle: yes i am, our baby is safe don't worrie.
** back in paris**
Joe's pov:
I can't believe that nick let us escape , he is really into his business, i don't know why he did it.
Well it's getting late and sophia is not here yet, where she would be.
I just heard the door open.
Me: where have you been are you okay?
Sophia: you're not my dad ( laughing) ...
She look drunk.
Me: are you drunk?
Sophia: leave me alone okay.
I hold her and take her under the shower and open the water after 10 second she start to relise what's is happening.
Sophia: are you crazy, you rwind my cloth.
Me: sophia you get back drunk, what if somebody of your kingdome knew about you? Huh? He could have take you and kills you.
Sophia: remember you not my boss.. you can't controle me.
Me: i'm scared about you.
Sophia: i can help my self. I don't need you ...
I got so pist off of her, my eyes been burning her alive she just can't understand, i make a fist in my hand then.. i hit the wall, i know i may brock it.... i left the house.... i take my car...
In the car i start to yell like a crazy...
Me: you just can't understand... you stupid,, i want to help you, i can't leave you alone.... i love you ( chocing)
I felt that i will make an accident on a last minut i stop the car and get down, i want to die for a bit, but i need to profe to her that she love me too.
-----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update, i had so much work,
I hope you like it..
If you have any sugestion about the story just feel free to tell me and i will consider it.
Love you all...