getting the kingdome

* at the mid night**
Joe's pov:
I can't sleep and i can't leave i don't want to fight with soph again, i'm just staying here on the sain rivere, i think it just give me relaxation, i stayed on that way for 2 hours. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn arround... i open my eyes.and it's soph.
Soph: i'm sorry... (then she set down near me)
Me: it's okay ( i felt the need to hug her, but i stoped my self)
We seat their in silence until she start talking.
Soph: listen joe... i'm sorry just bear with me, for 5 years it was only me, i should take care of my self and i already knows no one care, it just a new for me sorry i fired up on you.
Me: i understand you don't need to explain. It's getting cold let's leave.
We went home and after we get in, in minuts... the door knocks..
** knock knock**
I opend the door and it was nick, and dani.
Dani's pov:
After joe open the door for us... he invite us in.
Nick: no we need to speak let's go.
Joe: but...
Me: no worrie you will get back to her...
We left the house then we went to a coffee shop in paris...
Joe: guys...
Me: just hear me for a bit, joe, just go for the meeting then leave, just let's us have the kingdome, if you didn't go we all will be locked in prison because the other king will make sure to distroy us, put in your mind frankie and alena.
Joe: dani, i can't leave sophia here they will kill her.
Me: she is your wife now she can come too okay.
A minut of silence, then he storm.
Joe: okay i will come, just you will help me after that if i need to leave okay.
Me: sure you have my word.
Nick: me too.
** at home**
Sophia's pov:
I was waiting for joe, i hate to admit i'm worried maybe he hate me now, i don't know why do i care.
Then the door twist open.
Joe: hey sorry if i'm late.
Me: it's okay, i thought they kidnapped you again.
Joe: no but sort off...
Me: umm what???
Joe: i need to help them, but i can't leave you here so i'm suggesion that you come with me , you after all my wife.
Me: but joe, that could make trouble with my stepdad.
Joe: i don't care, i just won't let him hurt you okay.
Me: can i think of it... it's 3:00 AM just in the morning i will tell you what my dicission.
Joe: alright, let's sleep then...
joe left to sleep, and i just couldn't... i'm worried about the next, i think i should go with him, but i'm awar that my step will hurt him so he can take the kingdom for himself, i'm overwelmed... i stay on that way till i fell sleep.
** in the morning**
Joe's pov:
I wake up i fined sophia is awak.
Me: good morning.
Soph: good morning.
Me: did you think about it?
Soph: yes, i'm afraid i didn't make the right dicission.
Me: you want to stay?
Soph: no i will.come with you but i'm worried, just promise me that i will stay on another name so nobody know who i am.
Me: i promise.
I understand why she is worried, but i really want to make it up for her. I want to protect her.. i only have her for now. I can't stand the idea that she leave me.... i don't know why.
In two hours me and sophia we will start making our backage, dani and nick will help us.. a few more hours will be at home, where sophia can be safe.
------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it... sorry for the long wait i just need to make time for it...
Love you all.
If you have any suggestion just tell me about it.