grief

Special guest
Rowan Blanchard: riley jonas
------------------------------------------------
few days past
Nobody's pov:
**Everyday bad press was keep following joe, how he lies about being a prince, and how he left his family, and he is not loyal to them, after that was the release of the album**
Joe's pov:
Today we have a big concert following the release of the album, just before that we have the meet and greet...
I went to the table with my bands and we been signing shirts, albums photos, until three fans comes.
One: so you denies your family, is that a good person would do?
Me: ahh, i'm sorry that's personal, (i signe her album) their you go.
And their the other two been talking, but my ears got their words, that's i'm a bad impression for them, that i'm the worst person for deniying my family...
Even throw that we went on stage but after that i was feeling unconfortable. Then i saw a magazin, that took a picture for me and sofia (the princess) when we danced in the castle. I didn't want kristin to know, i tried to hides all these magazin. I then saw kristin, she was with the crowd.
Kristin: hi honey (kissing me)
Me: hey sweetie ( i hugged her)
kristin: listen everything will be back to normal.
Me: maybe not.
Kristin: haha look what i just saw.
Me ( my eyes got wide, refering to the news about me and sofia): what
Kristin: that dude look exactly like you.
Me: that's me but it was only tradition, it doesn't mean anything okay.
Kristin: maybe, but if that's alright i need to take a break, joe i believe you, but what i don't like that i didn't heard it from you...
Me: because it meant nothing..
Kristin: maybe to you, but when i hear it from the stranger, i would have appericiat that you'd tell me.
Me: but but...
Kristin: just i need a rest okay, maybe later we can talk.
Then she left, i can't believe she got mad over nothing. I mean to me it's nothing, that just break me even more, i will go see my foster family now.
**Skip the ride**
I went inside and i saw my mom crying.
Me: mom are you okay?
mom : yeah you will have to leave because they had your sister
Me: what?? Whom??
Mom: your family, they took her to put presure on you to go back. Joe why they doing this. And who they are exactly.
Me: they want me to be with them, they are the royal family of the jonas kingdom, i didn't know even how we are in the last same name.
Mom: because when we adobt you, they say we can't change your last name for that we changed ours.
I just nod, but what's hurt me that they took riley, and right now i don't know what they would do to her, she is only 14.
*** in the castle***
Riley"s pov:
I don't know why i'm here, they just grabed me from outside the house, and they get me here and i'm alone in a amazing room, that you wish not to leave but i have to know what is it. Somebody knock on the door, when they come in i saw 2 men, a teenager like my age, a woman and a little girl.
Me: why i'm here?
The woman (danielle) : listen all what"s happening because we want joe here.
Me: why did my brother did anything to you, so you doing that to me.
Danielle: no he is just one of us, we want him, near us.
Me: no he is'nt he is my brother
( then i felt my slef overwhelming, and start to yell on them without attention, then everything went black)
Nick's pov:
The girl just had a panic attack and then she passt out.
Me: it was bad idea to get her here.
Kevin: well your dad's order, dani get the doctor, obviosly she is in choc.
Me: i'm calling joe.
Kevin: why so he comes and kill us let us wait till the doctor tell us what's wrong.
After 10 minuts the doctor check on riley and he gave her some medicine.
Me: so what"s wrong?
The doc: she is in choc, she need rest, and try not to scare her, i gave her medicine she will sleep till morning.
Me: thank you doctor.
** back with joe**
I'm devastetad about what's happning, problems keep coming over to me, i don't what to do, just i need to get riley back.
i change my cloth and took my keys and i was going to the castle to get riley back, when i got a message that kristin brock up with me, over nothing, i can't just discribe the pain i'm in.. i storme outside the house taking my keys and start to drive like insane persone.
I keep driving and my fast was 200 miles per minut, i felt my face kept watering, then the trafic light was green, i didn't pay attention and then i got in choc when i saw 2 bright big lights and alot of bleep and i felt my hole body in pain and before i relise what is it, everything went black.
------------------------------------------------
Riley is joe's foster sister, she will look like rowan.
Tell me what you think will hapoend next.
Thank you for reading my storie
Love you all