No runing anymore

Joe's pov
We are having alot of troubles here, every single day we surprised by somebody on the ship who know our family and they suspishes that we are the prince and the princess
Sophia: joe, we need to change our plans.
Me: i know but until now we can't do anything, it"s the only place that our families won't fined us in..... soph, i know that you don't want to talk and i asked you before but would you tell what wrong why you ran?
Sophia: umm alright you have the right to know, since i'm your pretented wife
I smile to her.
Sophia: well the one who is in my kingdome his is not my real dad, my dad died since i was a kid, he is my stepdad, i think he killed my mom after they married, he locked me in, i couldn't do anything in his presence he was so worried that i will take the kingdom.
Me: that's why you ran?
Sophia: yes, he knew that i left the castle he was searching for me, if he had found me i could have been dead.
Me: oh we really need to get your kingdome back!
Sophia: and how is that?
Me: what will take so you can have it back?
Soph: umm if i get married of a prince i can have it back.
Me: so you have that we are pretented couple.
And we both get in histirical laughs
Sophia: you so funny.
Me: we will get married only so you can have your kingdome, and so i can be away of mine.
Sophia: no way!
Me: yes way.
**mean while in the motel**
Nick's pov:
For 3 day i was searchinh everything in paris to fined him with no chance to fined him, today i will go to the boat over the sain river at least i can see most of neibors that i need to search them when the party is over.
Joe's pov:
Me and sophia still thinking of our option, i really want her to be safe and help her against her step dad, but my family will know, but either way i will marry her so she can get back so powerfull.
Sophia: listen if you want us to marry we need to go now.
Me: yep let's do it.
We went and get married, and then me and her start to make a plant so i can get her back safe and sound to her family.
***after a few hours***
Nick's pov:
Now i'm on the boat and we have a salsa dance i will dance their i love dancing.
I start dancing with a randome partner then their is that couple the captain and his wife they are wearing masks i have no idea why, all the passenger been bagging them to remove their masks
**crowd yelling**
Move the mask
Move the mask
As long as the crowd yelling as long as they want to leave.
Their is something that make me want to know them
The captain: we need to lead the chip.
Wait i know that voice, i run after them to the main room.
The woman: wow that was close...
The man ( taking his mask): yes
I can"t believe what i see.... OH MY GOD.
-----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter.
I hope you like it, their is more to go
Thank you all for reading
Love you 😍😘😙