[ 011.5 : Tiara ]

Note: The reason for the lack of updates was the fact that I got confused with the way the story goes. I never imagined the story to actually have these much villains? LMAO. Anyway, I decided to just go with the flow since that's what I always do anyway. 

Recap: The evil guy, James, came to the Eastaughffe's mansion for an unknown reason. Charles got beaten up, Amethyst was called, and it turned out that Amethyst is James' brother? IS IT TRUE? Things went horribly wrong. With Charles and James gone and Amethyst passed out, our heroine Tiara is CONFUSED! 

~*~

I knew I had to call someone. I knew I had to do something to save Thys and Charles, and most probably the evil guy too. I was able to pull Thys towards the sofa so I plopped him down there. I tried to look for anything that I can use to call the other Eastaughffe brothers such as a cell phone or a telephone but there was nothing. I remembered Charles' laptop so I rushed towards it but it had a password. 

Damn. Is there any way to bypass a laptop? Each minuted that passed made me feel more disheartened at my uselessness. Since it has come to this point, there's no other choice but to finally go out of this mansion. Chad has warned me to NEVER come out of this mansion without any of the Eastaughffe brothers. He never really did say why so I'm assuming he was just scaring me so that I won't try to escape.

Stepping out of the mansion, I inhaled and exhaled. Sweat started to pool around the spaces in between my fingers. My legs have started to shake and my pulse is skyrocketing. This is surely a bad choice but there's no other choice left for me. 

Thirty minutes of walking has passed and the gate still could not be found. The whole garden felt like a maze and my legs have started to hurt as it had been accidentally threaded with some vines. I almost forgot that I was clumsy. I should have brought a flashlight with me. I'm the dumbest person ever. 

I walked and walked and walked and walked.

It felt as if there was no end to this garden. I'm tired and I'm hungry. I'm trying so hard not to cry right now since I have no time to be sulking around like this. Why is everything not going the way I want it to? Of all people to have been abducted by a freaking supernatural, why was it me? Why do I have to go through this? All I wanted was to become a good writer. All I wanted was to become a normal, functioning part of society. For the second time, I cried again. Unlike my raucous sobbing a while ago, this felt more like a silent weeping. 

"If only I had powers," I cried. 

At that moment, as cliche as it may sound, it happened. I floated on air together with several light orb around me. My hair glowed. Lively music played. My clothes disappeared as I twirled on air. Each twirl replaced a part of my clothing. All of a sudden, I saw myself wearing a frilly white costume and stick of some sort on my hand. I became a magical girl.

Just kidding. As if it was that easy. 

But the light did appear. It was from a candle held by someone in a hooded cape. The face of the person couldn't be seen but the aura wasn't anything scary. Unnaturally, it felt familiar.

"Are you alright?" The person said.

As the person lifted the cape, I thought to myself that the aura was indeed familiar. After all, that person was me.