[ 5: Amethyst ]

"No, I won't say anything." Camilla stubbornly said, keeping her mouth shut. It seems like we won't be able to persuade her any time soon especially if I am within her line of vision so Zach gestured for me to step out for a bit. I think he'll try to coax Camilla into telling him the result of the palm reading by flirting with her.

I mean, it's a good idea to exploit the fact that Camilla is head over heels with Zach but to be honest, I'm not very eager to learn more about myself. I'm scared as it is right now knowing that there are vampires and witches in what seemed like a very normal world. I think I'll literally go insane if I found out I'm some kind of supernatural with powers. I'd kill to live a normal life.

It seems like Zach, once again, read my mind which was why he sighed. Instead of stepping out of the cafe on my own, Zach went with me and bid good bye to Camilla. Camilla looked somewhat sad that Zach is going but relieved because I was going as well.

As Zach and I stepped out of the cafe, Camilla looked at us with careful eyes and then started talking. She fished out something from her pocket and silently gave it to me. "Keep this, girl. You're a Higgins but I still have some good left in me. Be careful. You'll need it."

What she said may seem like a senseless cautionary but to me, it was a premonition. It was a warning. Something ominous is about to happen. I may not be a witch but even someone like me knows that I am in danger. Seriously, just standing beside a vampire makes me extremely anxious. Having heard a warning from a witch makes me feel even more apprehensive than normal.

I looked at what Camilla gave me. It was a purple stone-- a crystal, perhaps. It was shining and it looked so beautiful but I doubt that it's just an ornament. I feel that this stone is something even greater than what it looks like. I smiled at Camilla as a thank you for the stone that she gave me. Whatever it is, I have a feeling that it'll help me get through something-- something that she warned me about.

 Whatever it is, I have a feeling that it'll help me get through something-- something that she warned me about

Before we rode the car, Camilla spoke again. "It's not just a stone." 

~*~

~*~

As soon as we arrived at the Eastaughffe's Mansion, I went straight to my room. It's weird to call it my room since it really isn't my room but what the hell, I'm calling it my room. The hunger I felt before was replaced with fear and anxiousness. Why am I here? What have I become? I only bought sanitary napkins and yet I'm now staying at an enormous mansion owned by vampires? What the actual fuck is happening with my life?

I looked at the stone that Camilla gave me and held it tightly over my chest. Praying to God that everything be better tomorrow, I closed my eyes since they felt extremely heavy and within seconds, I fell asleep.

~*~

I woke up with a heavy feeling on my chest. As I fully opened my eyes, I realized that the heavy feeling on my chest isn't just a feeling. A man- a topless man is hugging me RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I repeat, a TOPLESS man is HUGGING me RIGHT FUCKING NOW. This is not a drill. This is not a fucking drill. 

"Who the fuck are you?! Why the fuck are you naked on my fucking bed?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs which, no doubt, alerted the vampire brothers as they arrived in my room within seconds. 

They looked just as weirded out as I am which made me feel more nervous knowing that they have no idea what's going on or who the fuck this guy is. 

"Chill, baby." The man said, caressing my left cheek. At first, I felt fear and anxiety when I saw him but when he touched my left cheek, I felt a sudden sense of relief and comfort. I felt calm and peaceful and believe me, I have never felt this calm and peaceful. 

Although I became calm, the vampire brothers didn't

Although I became calm, the vampire brothers didn't. Chad looked so hostile as well as Alfred but Charles looked freaking mad. I know I shouldn't laugh at him but I feel so calm about everything that I started to see how funny Charles looked with his eyebrows crossed. Though props to his glasses for making him look incredibly hot.

It seemed like topless man felt the hostility from the vampire brothers

It seemed like topless man felt the hostility from the vampire brothers. He removed his arms away from my body and stood up. He held out his hand to the brothers and introduced himself.

"I'm Thys."

[ Author's Note: ]

Hi guys! I changed the content of chapter five because I wasn't impressed with the older version. I changed it entirely so it would be better if you read it again. 

vote + comment if you liked this chapter!

With love and nori,
SinisterSushi