[ 6: Amethyst (Part 2) ]

"You're who?" I quizzed, looking at him with confusion. It hasn't even been long since I was able to get some rest and now I'm facing some kind of mishap again. I swear, this will be the death of me.

"I'm Thys. It's short for Amethyst but I prefer Thys since Amethyst is such a girly name." He introduced himself. He ran his fingers through his lavender hair and winked at me. What the fuck. 

The Eastaughffe brothers, except Fred, were a bit cautious in front of Thys. It's obvious that they should remain vigilant because Thys isn't someone they know. I remember how they acted when they saw me and they were much more hostile towards me. 

"Boy, it's the 21st century. There's no such thing as a girly name. I can be called Cynthia and still be a handsome guy with eight pack abs." said Chad. I was shocked when Chad spoke because everyone was quiet after Thys introduced himself.

"Said the guy who hated his name because it has weak in it." Charles teased to which Chad replied with a "Shut up, Charley!" 

To be honest, I didn't think that they would be this comfortable with Thys. I was expecting violence since I was grabbed tightly and also slapped on my first day and yet this guy gets to see the brothers tease each other? Where is the justice? 

I looked at Ezra, waiting for him to get angry or become violent but he just looked so absent-minded so I tried to ask him what he thinks of Thys to which he responded with, "What made you think you can talk to me?", then walked away.

"I can't believe this! Why are you guys so fucking calm? What's up with you?" I yelled, sounding a little pissed off. 

I don't know where I got the sudden rage or anything but I just felt the need to shout at them. Probably because of the fact that it's so unfair how they treated me like shit when it was my first day here and then a topless guy who trespassed my room sleeps beside me and they don't give a shit? Maybe I am acting so much like a bitch right now for thinking wanting someone to be treated badly. Okay, it's not maybe. I really am a bad person. 

Thys laughed at me for bursting like that. I don't know why he's laughing but he's seriously giving a hearty laugh as if he's mocking me. Now, I don't feel so bad about wanting the vampire brothers to be contentious towards him. "Looks like my magic has worn off on you. I better go before the vampire brothers get their shit together."

With a blinding purple light Thys disappeared, leaving the purple protection stone I got from Camilla. 

"Holy shit. What kind of sorcery is this?" I unknowingly blurted out as I securely held the stone. "Is this what I think this is?"

"Yes, you're right. Thys is the spirit living in that stone." Zach responded at my rhetorical question. "And the reason why we are so suspiciously calm is because Amethyst is a tranquil spirit." 

"The fuck does that mean?" I was quite confused with what he's talking about so I let the vampire brothers explain it to me before I freak out. 

"As what tranquil suggests, Thys has the ability to calm a person's nerves by touching or remaining eye contact with the person. That's what he used to make us unbelievably behave." Chad explained further. 

Fred added, "Thys and I are friends. We met a lot at times when he's not cooped in his little home." 

"So that trespasser was your friend?" Charles asked. I think he finally regained his senses since his eyebrows are once again knitted together. 

Chad stared at Charles and teased him once again. "What's up with that unibrow, Charley?"

"Shut up, weakling." Charles fired back.

"I'm not weak. Your comeback game is weak." said Chad, smirking at his brother. Charles was about to charge at his brother but Fred was just in time to mediate from the fight that was about to happen. Seems like Chad versus Charles happens often which is why Fred is so quick to take action when the brothers starts bickering at each other. 

Then again, Charles is in need of serious anger management because he's always like a raging bull. Still, I don't think I should involve myself with the brothers even more if I want to be able to go back to my normal life. 

Once they can erase my memory, everything will go back to normal.

Just the way I want it to be.

[ Author's Note: ]

I'm not very fond of this chapter. Probably because I am in a major writer's block. Still, I don't want to stop typing because I'll be in an even bigger rut if I stop typing. Sorry for a short update! I do hope you like it, though!

 Sorry for a short update! I do hope you like it, though!