Chapter 2: Boros

"My name is Boros. And you are?"

"My name doesn't concern you. So what do you want?" I replied with a coarse tone.

He released his fingers from under my chin and looked around the room with a soft smile.

"I'm looking for an old friend." he said. "I heard that he lives here."

"I don't think you'll find any friends here. Especially if you don't let me go." I said as I threw my legs around a bit.

"Do you mind if I take a look around? Just to confirm that I am in the wrong place?" He asked, walking around.

He walked over to some photo's sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Of course I mind!" I yelled.

I pulled one of my arms out from the tentacle monsters grasp and began struggling to pull out the other. He picked up a photo containing me and Saitama etching the first letters of our names into a tree near a park. A smirk plastered itself onto his face.

"Saitama..." He said.

I managed to get my other arm free but once I heard him say that name, I froze. I looked up at him, my face focused a shocked expression on the tall alien. Surely he didn't know my boyfriend? This wasn't a good situation to be in, especially when you consider my relation to Saitama.

"So I am in the right place..." He said, clutching the photo in his hand.

"H-how do you know him?" I asked.

"I should ask the same to you." He replied.

"T-that's none of your buisness!"

"Looks like you two are in an intimate relationship. Would that be right?" He looked down at the photo, then up at me with a smirk and a narrow eye.

I swallowed in fear. I was in deep trouble, and Saitama and Genos were clearly not gonna get here anytime soon.

"So, to me, that makes you even more important." He said.

I honestly wished it didn't make me important. I'm not fond of attention, especially if it ends up with me Getting into trouble.

"Clearly you know Saitama. So, what is it that you want with him?" I asked.

Hopefully I could stall enough with questions until the others got back. He finally let go of the photo, dropping it to the floor and breaking the glass.

"I'm here to battle him once more. And this time I shall be victorious. I've been training immensely since the last time we both crossed paths. And he seems to have made himself 'busy' with you." He explained.

My cheeks went red. It was true, Saitama and I had been 'going at it' for a while.

"You've gone red. Clearly he's your weak spot, as you must be his." He spoke.

His was clearly showing off his dominance over me. Not to mention, I was way smaller in size anyway. I was clearly way in over my head.

"Just because you've bulked yourself up to fight Saitama doesn't mean you should! You clearly won't win!" I yelled at him.

I wasn't gonna let him think that I was afraid of him. If he wanted to physically fight with Saitama, then he was gonna have to verbally fight me first.

"I know that there is a high risk that I won't win again. But I've planned a way around that...a wager. If he does what I ask without defying the rules, he wins. But their is a high chance that keeping to the rules is way beyond his power." He explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It would be best if I explained this little wager of mine."

He walked back over to me and lowered his face to mine.

"You are going to be my bait." He said with a grin on his face, showing his sharp white teeth.

He brought his fingers to my forehead and brushed some of my hair out of my face. He was clearly trying to be careful with my small frame. I was nothing compared to him and the tentacle monster, which still had its long arms wrapped around my waist.

"You'll be a fine prize for when I win." He said with confidence.

"Saitama will make sure that you don't win." I replied in a coarse tone.

I was honestly terrified for what this alien had in store for me. I just wish those two wouldn't leave me alone. And of course I was the idiot to say "...I won't get kidnapped or anything..."

I'm such an idiot! I jinxed myself!

"So what do you plan to do now?" I asked, trying not to sound as scared as I was.

"I'm going to take you to my spaceship of course." He replied.

He turned towards the kitchen, the katsudon dish still cooking. He walked over to the kitchen counter.

"Take her to the ship!" He commanded the tentacle monster.

The tentacle monster's arms held me tight as it crawled out of the hole it came in through. The bright sun shined in my eyes as I looked up at a huge spaceship floating above the city. I looked down at the hole that was made through Saitama's apartment wall. Why, out of all things, destroy Saitama's apartment walls? They better pay for that.

Boros looked down at the kitchen counter. To his surprise a cup with a yellow liquid sat on the bench. A strange pink and white stick sitting in it.

"And what do we have here?" He said to himself.

He lifted up the stick and dried the end with a paper towel. He looked at the back of the box that the stick obviously came from and looked at the results bar. Two bars for "pregnant" and one bar for "not pregnant". Seems simple enough. Boros looked at the results with disappointment. He tightened his grip onto the stick and took it with him as he returned to his ship. He walked inside and took a look at me. The smirk on his face worried me. I had finally been let go by the tentacle monster, but only to be put into handcuffs and dragged along by a chain that was attached to a collar around my neck. Boros held the chain and slightly tugged on it a few times for his delight. This was so embarrassing.

"You'll be staying in here." Boros said as he opened a door to a large bedroom.

The bedroom was large and looked like a room for a royal person. Surely this wasn't were I was staying? He was probably just joking and planning to throw me in a dungeon or something.

He unexpectedly lifted me up bridal style and walked inside the room, placing me on the bed. I sat myself up as quick as I could. He kneeled down next to the bed and leaned his arms on the covers.

"I hope you'll like it here." He said, "you might be staying for longer than you might think."

I scrunched myself up into a ball and wrapped my arms around my legs. I was in no way comfortable with any of this.

"You're so cute." He said, stroking my hair.

I covered my eyes with the top of my knees. Surely this wasn't real and I was just having some strange dream. Boros stood up and leaned forward, giving me a soft kiss on the top of my head. My cheeks turned a little red. He turned to the door and began to leave.

"Goodnight, little princess." He said, closing the door behind him as he left.

I decided to lay down on the bed and shivers ran down my spine. I knew escaping wasn't an option, as I would clearly be punished for trying to leave. And I don't have the strength to fight back one monster let alone possibly hundreds of them. Anyway, that whole experience was just weird with the affection and everything. But at least I'm not being tortured.