Chapter 7: Wager

(Saitama's POV/Continuation of chapter 5)

I managed to punch my way through the giant metal ship. Making my way to each floor while ridding my way of monsters and aliens that tried to stop me. (Reader) had to be in here somewhere. This is where the Hero's Association said she was. Genos had gone back to the Hero's Association after he was called in about the same space ship. He said all class-S hero's were getting the call. I just hope I can get this over and done with before they arrive.

"Hey, you!" A voice said.

I looked over to see an ugly looking fish monster. It was taller than me and looked a lot buffer. It hovered over me, casting a shadow.

"Why are you on this ship?!" It said.

"I'm looking for someone." I replied, not trying to go into detail.

"Well, you won't find them here! The only thing you will find here is death!"

It went to swipe at me with a fist, but my fist hit it first. The monster then exploded into a vast array of guts and blood. That monster was no help. It didn't tell me anything about (Reader) or where she was.

I went past many monster and aliens. All they did was proclaim they would defeat me and then fail miserably. Surely someone could tell me something without trying to cut off my head or rip out my guts. It's waisting my time.

"H-hey! Y-you, sir!" A stuttering voice said.

"Ugh...another one I have to deal with." I said to myself in annoyance.

I turned to the creature. A...dog? Well, an alien that resembled a dog.

"Sir, why are you here?" It asked.

"I'm looking for a girl." I replied.

"Oh, you mean miss (Reader)?"

My hunched figure straightened when I heard (Reader)'s name. That alien knew something. Maybe he could lead me to her.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes...but I wouldn't recommend seeing her at the moment." It said, sounding full of regret and shame.

"Why not?"

"B-because...She is talking to Lord Boros."

"Boros?! It can't be..."

"Sir...?"

"He's dead."

"No, sir. Lord Boros isn't dead."

"I don't believe it."

I stared down at the alien with a furious glare. I leaned down to its height and stared it right in the eyes, grabbing and pulling on its shirt.

"Take me to (Reader) now." I said sternly.

The alien looked absolutely terrified and it had the right to be. I was extremely angry and ready to destroy anything that got in my way. Specifically Boros.

It didn't take long for the alien to stop in front of a metal door and proclaim (Reader) was on the other side. I walked up to the door and looked for a handle. The alien watched me with pity.