Chapter 10: Chit chat

(Reader's POV)

Genos was cleaning up the dishes after we finished our dinner. Saitama and I were outside on the balcony, enjoying the brisk fresh air compared to that stuffy spaceship. He had gotten out of his hero suit and was in his usual attire that consisted of his baggy sweat pants and his signature 'oppai' hoodie, which I adored. Both of us were silent, unsure of how to start a conversation. However, Saitama spoke to break the deadly silence.

"So, you're pregnant." He said.

I froze up at his words. How did he know that? I never told him.

"H-how did you-?" I stuttered to ask before I was cut off.

"Boros told me."

"Oh. And how did he-?"

"He had the pregnancy test results."

"Oh..."

We both became silent again. I couldn't see much because of the night sky, other than anything being lit up from the occasional light pole that was nearby. The silence was practically unbearable and I had to move closer to Saitama because of the cold. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't the one to tell you." I said.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure Genos told me. He was practically hinting to it on our way to the ship to save you." He replied.

"How did Genos figure it out?"

"He has scanners and what-not."

"Right. Well, maybe you should listen to him next time."

"I was listening. It's just that I wasn't sure where my mind was at the time. I was worried that you were hurt, or even worse."

"Yeah? Well, now you have an even bigger job of worrying with the two of us."

We both fell into silence. I looked over at Saitama who had a pleased grin on his face.

"What? Are you pleased with yourself for 'knocking me up' or something?" I laughed.

"Yea, I kinda am." He replied.

We both laughed, enjoying the company we had. After looking back at the stars for a while, I began to walk back inside. Saitama turned to look at me as I left.

"I'm just gonna go get changed into something comfortable." I said.

"Something 'comfortable'..." he said, mocking my words.

"I mean pyjamas you asshole!"

I walked over to the closet and grabbed out my pyjamas. I took off my clothes and put my pyjamas on, which consisted of thick pyjama bottoms and a skin tight tank top. My worn clothing were placed in a washing basket with Saitama's torn hero suit. Genos walked over and grabbed the basket.

"I'll be leaving now, (Reader). I'll also take these clothes to get them mended and cleaned." He said.

"Thank you, Genos." I replied.

"Good-bye, sensei!" Genos shouted out to saitama.

"Bye, Genos. See you tomorrow." Saitama replied, not bothering to turn away from looking up at the sky and stars.

Genos gave me a soft smile and turned to leave. I quickly rushed over to the door and opened it for him. I waved him 'good-bye' as he left through the door and I closed it behind him, locking the door. I just felt like I needed to be a bit more secure from now on.

Walking back into the main room, I pulled out one of the futons and rolled it out onto the floor. I pushed the table and cushions out of the way, making room for the futon on the floor. I then pulled out another one and placed it beside mine.

"Hey, Sai?" I called out.

Saitama turned to look at me from outside. I gave him a smile before I tiredly yawned from my lack of sleep.

"Yea?" He replied.

"You gonna stay up for a while? Or head to bed?" I asked.

He walked inside and closed the balcony door behind him, locking it.

"We should probably get some sleep. You're probably tired." He said.

"Definitely. I'll tell you right now, I may or may not pass out once my head hits the pillow." I chuckled.

He walked over to the closet, grabbing out his pyjama bottoms. I placed my head face down on the pillow, eager to sleep for eternity. While my face was being suffocated by the pillow, I heard Saitama get changed. I released my face from the pillow and looked up at him, naked. A red blush fell over my face. He noticed and laughed as he put on his pyjama bottoms.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked before, (Reader)." He said.

"I know, I know. But I still can't get over it." I replied, averting my eyes childishly.

"Get over what? Me?" He said with a smirk as he sat down next to me.

"Stop." I said, playfully pushing him away.

"Stop what?" He smirked, leaning closer.

"Fooling around."

He managed to push me down onto my back and hovered above me. We both playfully giggled at the scenario.

"I love you." I said, lacing my arms around his neck.

"I love you more." He replied, giving my lips a cute peck.

"Can you prove that?" I asked with a smirk.

"I think I already have." He said, placing a hand underneath my shirt and onto my stomach.

My arms pulled his face down towards mine, allowing our lips to connect. Our eyes closed simultaneously as we began to start a rhythm, colliding out tongues and teeth. His body lowered down, lying on top of mine, allowing my legs to cling around his waist. A few soft breaths emitted from our lips with every second we got to breathe between kisses. My body shifted underneath him, causing him to shiver from the feeling of my waist brushing up against his.

"Saitama-sensei!" A voice called.

Genos...of course. We both stopped and looked towards the front door. Saitama stood up and walked over to the door, opening it and seeing Genos.

"What is it?" He asked, sounding a little frustrated with his disciple.

"I forgot to collect your sweatpants and hoodie. Would you like me to take them for cleaning, sensei?" Genos asked.

"Sure."

Saitama walked back inside and grabbed his clothes off the floor. Genos walked inside and noticed me lying on one of the futons. I could tell he was scanning me. It was because of the way his iris' shined while they stared at me.

"Welcome back, Genos." I said, greeting him.

"Thank you, (Reader). I hope I wasn't interrupting anything. I can tell that you two were preparing yourselves." He replied.

I almost broke out in hysterics at Genos' response. 'Preparing yourselves'?! Was he serious?! Genos could always make new ways to surprise me at times. I looked over at Saitama who was clearly frustrated with the interruption.

"Don't worry, Genos. You didn't interrupt anything." I said, playfully looking at Saitama before giving him a cute wink.

Saitama shoved his clothes in the basket Genos was holding and practically pushed poor Genos out the door.

"Alright, bye, Genos." Saitama said.

"Uh, yes. Good-Bye, sensei. Good-Bye, (Reader)." Genos replied.

"Good-bye, Genos." I yelled out before Saitama closed the door shut.

Genos had finally left and Saitama was eager to continue from where we left off. I, however, was tired enough to pass out. Showing me mercy, Saitama decided to pull my futon covers over me and get into his own futon so we could both finally sleep.

"Good night, Sai." I tiredly mumbled.

"Good night, (Reader)."