The Snake Charmer

Start from the beginning

While you cared for your son, you were becoming irritated. And Erik could tell.

And apparently, so could Mirajane.

"You look tired, Toxin." She commented, drying a glass with a cloth.

"I am." You stated with slight growl. You haven't had a decent sleep or nap in what felt like forever, not to mention some alone time. Your eyes were burning, almost dry, begging to be closed and rested.

"Maybe you and Cobra should take some time off." She suggested.

"But then who would watch Haru?" You asked. You thought about Racer, Hoteye, and Midnight, but the three of them left on a job yesterday.

"I'll do it." A deep voice offered. You looked to your left and saw Laxus standing there. As soon as you looked at him, he tensed up and looked away from you, a pink blush on his cheeks. "I-If that's ok with you." He stuttered.

Relieved, you opened your mouth to say yes, but your husband cut you off.

"No." Erik answered.

You looked back at the tanned male. "Why not?" You asked.

"Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief, raising an eyebrow. "Have you forgotten, (Y/N)? He likes you! I don't want him watching Haru!"

You sighed, annoyed with the man that you married. "What does him liking me have to do with Haru? And besides, I'm already married to you and I gave birth to your child. I think his chances of being with me are destroyed."

Laxus was hurt by your harsh words, but you didn't notice it. Erik, on the other hand, was quiet since everything you said was true.

"Fine." Your husband grumbled. Then he looked at Laxus. "You can watch Haru." He said, though he didn't sound happy to say it.

Laxus nodded and went back to go sit with his team.

"You hurt his feelings, you know." Mira spoke up after Laxus was gone.

"Huh?" You were confused.

"Stating that Laxus had no chance with you." She explained. "Yeah, it's true, but saying it so bluntly was a little mean."

"Oh." That was all you could say. Were you really that harsh with your words?

Suddenly, Erik grabbed your wrist and pulled you toward the exit. "Hey, Lightning Man, you better take care of my boy while we're gone!" He shouted as you two exited Fairy Tail.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Home."

"Home?"

"Yeah." Erik suddenly stopped walking, turned to face you, and pulled you close to him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and smirked at you. "We're going home to be alone," His hands slid down an squeezed your butt, "and do adult things."

You looked at him unimpressed. "Do you really think that we're going to have sex again and risk having another baby?"

"I'll use protection this time, I promise!" He grinned, becoming excited.

You raised an eyebrow at him, unsure if he'd actually remember or not. But his eyes pleaded with you. You hung your head and sighed, "Ok, I'll allow it."

"Great!" The grin stayed in his face as he picked you up and carried you bridal style all the way back to your house.

An Hour Later . . .

Your chest rose and fell rapidly, trying to regain control of your breathing. You stared up at the ceiling, shifting slightly in bed.

And that was when you felt it.

You felt something against your bare leg and so you reached under the covers to grab it.

In your hand, there was an unopened condom.

"Erik," You growled his name, feeling the anger within you rise.

"Hmm?" He hummed, still in his state of bliss.

"Did you use a condom?"

He stiffened in bed, snapping out of bliss and into reality. He panicked, Crap!

Seriously, would you ever be able to tame this 'snake boy' as everybody calls him? He was able to shatter the ice around your heart, which you are now grateful for. And everyone was surprised to see that Cobra had a soft side.

But only towards you.

That's why he only allows you to call him by his real name. And vise versa with you. You loved him, but he could seriously piss you off at times; like right now.

But don't you think that since Cobra is Snake Boy, that it's only natural to give his wife a nickname too?

Congratulations, you're the Snake Charmer! 🐍

-THE END-