Lucy versus Toxin: Part One

"Oh my, you must be a beginner." Lucy whipped around to see who it was that was talking. She was met with a woman with [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. "Your magic power is so low." The woman glared sharply at the blond. "You're still at level one, sweetie. Who allowed you to come up to the boss level?"

"W-Who are you?" Lucy stuttered, putting a hand on the pouch that held her celestial keys. She was prepared to attack at any moment.

"So Brain let you come out?" Cobra smirked at you.

You nodded and chuckled. "I've been following this one." You pointed to Lucy. "Ever since she defeated Angel."

"Wow, Lucy!" Natsu's eyes lit up. "You took out a member of the Oración Seis!?! Good for you, I knew you could do it!" He grinned.

"Yeah, it seems she's finally useful." Happy said, trying to hold back a laugh.

Stupid cat! She growled in her head. Lucy was focusing intently on the woman before her. Is she that seventh member that Jura told us about? If she is, I've probably got no chance of defeating her. Has all of my magic power even been replenished? Lucy sighed and tried to keep the fear she had from showing. One thing's for sure, this woman has one heck of a presence!

Just as Lucy thought, you do have a presence. Probably because you give off an intense dark aura that makes you known.

"Hey Lucy," Natsu called, "let's double team 'em!"

Lucy looked over her shoulder to see the pink haired dragon slayer grinning at her. Well, we would have a better chance of winning like that. I don't think I stand a chance against this lady. "Okay!" She smiled, having thought it over.

She turned completely around, intending to run to Natsu's side, but was met with the [h/c] haired woman. Wait, wasn't she just-How did she . .?

"Are you so weak that you won't fight me solo?" You raised an eyebrow, staring down at the blond. "Well, you are weak so I guess that's only natural. I mean," You scoffed, "you had to have help to defeat Angel. C'mon, the girl had like three, maybe four, keys!"

You stepped closer to her and your voice began dangerously low. "But you wanna know what made her 'stronger' than you?" Lucy's face started to show fear which made you smirk. "She had a larger amount of magic power than you."