A Family

Two Years Later . . .

You wobbled down the hallway and into the kitchen. Your feet hurt and were swollen, and you felt extremely hungry even though you had just eaten.

"Erik, I'm hungry again." You announced, holding your swollen stomach.

Yes, you were pregnant. Specifically, five months pregnant.

And Cobra had proposed to you six months ago. You two got married the next month.

He's no longer your boyfriend, he's your husband.

It took a while for you to trust Cobra unconditionally, but you eventually did. And he was terrified to propose to you, in fear of you saying 'no.' But you didn't. And he was also afraid to have sex with you for the first time. He didn't want to bring up unwanted memories, hurt you in any way, or get punched and kicked for trying to make a move on you.

But everything worked out and you both were grateful for that.

"Again?" Cobra or, as he allows you to call him, Erik looked up at you with wide eyes as you strolled into the kitchen.

"Yeah," You nodded, "I want a cheeseburger now."

"But you just had a whole box of pizza." He sighed.

"And now I want a cheeseburger." You stated, your expression suddenly dark.

"O-Ok." Erik stuttered, not wanting to anger his pregnant wife. "Let's go to the guild and Mira will make you a cheeseburger."

"Alright." You said, your dark expression immediately gone.

He finished washing the dishes that were in the sink, dried his hands, and walked you to Fairy Tail.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CUTTIN' INTO MY SHOW TIME!" You heard as Erik pushed the doors open. Gajeel and Natsu were fighting, fireballs and iron shards flying everywhere.

"Idiots." Erik grumbled. He put his hand on your back, leading you inside the guild.

"Look at the happy couple!" Mira smiled as you and your husband approached the bar; you sat down.

Laxus was there, and upon hearing what Mira said he knew who she was referring to. He chocked on his drink, pounding his fist against his chest as if it would help.

"You alright, Laxus?" Mira smiled at the blond mischievously.

His cheeks turned light red as he (1) calmed down from chocking and (2) turned his head away from view, grumbling to himself. Then he suddenly stood up and walked to where his team was sitting.

"What got up his boxers?" You grunted.

"You haven't noticed?" Mira asked while Erik growled. When you shook your head in response, Mira explained, "Laxus has had a crush on you for the past two years. He keeps denying it, but it's obvious. Honestly, if you and Cobra weren't together, I'd set you up with Laxus."

Erik's growl got deeper as you raised your eyebrows. "Seriously?" You gasped.

"Yep, but how could you not have noticed?" Mira asked.

"I wasn't trying to pay attention to him." You growled.

"Well, that was harsh."

You shrugged your shoulders at her, and wanting to change the subject, Erik spoke, "(Y/N) wants a cheeseburger."

"Sure thing." Mira giggled at Erik's possessiveness.

Erik finally sat down next to you, relaxing. He looked at you and hesitantly touched your belly. When you didn't glare or growl at him, he took this as a good sign. "How're you feeling?" He asked, "Is the baby doing okay?"

"The baby's fine." You sighed, "I wish it would quit kicking though."

Your husband chuckled and then a chair hit the back of his head, shattering into pieces.

"(Y/N)," He called your name in a low voice, "I'm gonna go take out the trash. I'll be back."

"Okay!" You gave him a thumbs up. "Try not to remove body parts. I don't want our baby's father to end up in prison."

He didn't reply. All you heard was, "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR THROATS OUT! YOU COULD'VE HURT MY WIFE AND BABY, YOU BLOCKHEADS!"

Sighing, you tuned out the fight and waited for your cheeseburger. It was ready after about five more minutes.

And you ate it in under one minute.

Macbeth (Midnight), Sawyer (Racer), and Richard (Hoteye) watched Erik fight Natsu and Gajeel.  A year ago, Sorano (Angel) finally followed her heart and left Fairy Tail to join Sabertooth to be with her little sister.

Around that same time, Makarov allowed you and your team to become S-Class wizards so that you could take the harder jobs.

You had four more months until your baby would be born, your first child. And if you were being honest, you were quite scared.

Would you even be a good mom?

Well, it's not like you can take it back. The baby is already growing.

You never imagined that you'd ever get pregnant and get married, but here you are. Life is funny that way.

You had an appointment with Porlyusica tomorrow to find out the baby's gender, finally wanting to know. That way, you could choose names and buy necessities accordingly.

However, Erik had already told you that if the baby was a boy, then he would be named Erik, Jr. Your husband demanded it, but you're still internally debating.

After all, you are the one pushing this human lifeform out of you. Not him.

So, what does the future hold for you in the next four months? Are you having a boy or girl?

🐍🐍🐍🐍

A/N: This chapter is shorter, I know. *holds hands up in defense* But you're finally pregnant! Yay! 👏👏 Now, I wanna give you guys a chance to have your input into the story. Will the baby be a boy or girl? And what will be the baby's name? Erik, Jr? I can't think of a girl name . . .

P. S. If you haven't already, read the Cobra x Reader oneshot that I recently posted. It's called 'Great Minds Think Alike'.