For the Sake of My Friends

"Brain." Cobra called as you and him entered the Oración Seis' hideout, which was an underground cave.

Inside, all the other members were also present. A bandaged Angel and Midnight were leaning against the wall, looking far from happy.

"We've got the apple." You informed, holding up the golden fruit.

"Excellent." Brain smirked. "Now things can really get moving. Give me the apple."

You tossed the fruit at Brain, with him catching it with one hand, and a sigh escaped your mouth.

Brain placed the golden apple on a podium-like structure and motioned for the six of you to gather around.

You all form a circle around the golden apple.

The ritual begins.

"O, great Gods near and far. Here my call, for I request your power." Brain began to chant. "I summon you, dear Goddess of Chaos, Strife, and Discord. Pass through the gate and bring your rein of destruction to Earth! Come, Eris!"

The entire cave began to shake, small rock debris falling from above. At the same time,the golden apple started to glow a bright yellow color, shining throughout the room.

The seven of you watched as Brain's plan was finally put into motion. And every single one of you had a reason to be a little happy about this outcome. All of your prayers would be answered.

Midnight wanted a place to sleep.

Hoteye wanted to not live in poverty as he did as a child.

Racer wanted to be faster than anyone in the world.

Angel wanted to fly away from this world as an angel.

Cobra just wanted a true friend.

And what about you? What does the terrifying Toxin pray to have more than anything?

What's your prayer?

You want to be in control. You want to have control, not only of yourself, but of other humans and animals.

You wanted control of everything. Never again will you have to subject to being ordered around.

This whole "team" thing with the Oración Seis was merely temporary. Once your prayer was answered you intended to get rid of them if they opposed you or bosses you around.

The only person as of right now who does that is Brain.

He's the first to go.

Your craving for control lead you to your magic. Manipulation Magic. Sort of similar to telekinesis in a way. You controlled humans, animals, inanimate objects; it didn't matter.

Anything you could see, you could control. Even if you only saw it once or for a split second. It was yours to control.

You could even control the insides of the body. Everything was in your control. And as a secondary magic, as most of the Oración Seis has, you use Infection Magic.

You can infect your target with any disease known to man. Hence, how you gave Lucy, Natsu, and Happy tapeworm.

Brain smirked down at the glowing apple, pleased with himself and how well his plan was going.

Then an Earth pillar came up from the ground, crashing right into the podium. The golden apple flew off of the structure from the impact and landed on the ground a few feet away.

It stopped glowing.

"We will not let you succeed in your plan, Oración Seis!" Jura called from the entrance.

All of you dark mages turned and saw most (but not all) of the Allied Forces.

"Filthy little rodents." Brain growled. "How did you get here?"

"We followed you." Jura replied. "How else?"

Brain rolled his eyes and groaned. "You'll pay with your lives for ruining the ritual." He glared at the group. "Toxin, have at them."

Jura stiffened at that name. This is it, he said in his head.

You internally groaned at the command, but stepped forward toward the Allied Forces.

"Gray, now!" Lyon shouted.

"On it!" Gray replied, throwing his shirt off. "Ice Make: Prison!"

You were stopped mid step when a large ice prison surrounded you.

"Let's see you get out of that!" Gray taunted. Gotta find out what magic she uses, he thought.

"So annoying." You mumbled.

You touched the thin ice bars with a fingernail and the entire ice prison immediately collapsed around you.

"What the-" Gray's eyes widened.

"How about this!" Lyon smirked. "Ice Make: Eagles!" At his call, an army of ice-made eagles flew towards you.

Before they could touch you, however, you pointed at Lyon and the eagles flew past you and U-turned around you, flying straight towards the Lamia Scale Mage.

How did she- Lyon thought. He prepared to make an ice shield, but a silhouette appeared in front of him.

The savior punched the eagles with a fist full of fire, melting every single one.

"Oh?" You frowned.

Glaring at you, the pink haired savior Natsu stood in front of Lyon and Gray. Off to the side stood Happy, Carla, Wendy, Lucy, and Erza.

Though, Erza was unconscious (and a little wet) and Lucy was carrying the redhead on her back.

You frowned as you saw that they were still alive. You internally regretted not watching them die.

Rule 3 in Combat: Make sure the enemy is dead before you abandon post.

But how did they survive? You hummed in your head. The only explanation would be that a healer is on their side. I guess I'll have to kill the healer.

"I've been lookin' for you." Natsu growled, still glaring at you.

"There wouldn't perhaps be a healer amongst you, would there?" You asked, ignoring Natsu.

The entire team of legal mages silently stared at you, indicating that they had no intention of telling you anything.

"It's the kid." Cobra grunted from behind you.

You looked over at Wendy who visibly stiffened. "Good to know." You smirked.

As if something had snapped, Natsu charged at you, his fist flamed and ready. "You won't lay a finger on Wendy!" He shouted. He swung at you, but you easily dodged.

"What makes you say that?" You asked in a monotone voice.

Natsu gave you a serious look. "Because I'm gonna make sure to pay you one hundred fold for the pain you caused my friends! I hope you're ready!"