Sting Receives Some Stings

A/N: Woohoo, Chapter 30!! High fives for everyone! By the way, I have no idea what came over me in this chapter. Sorry, if it's weird, but I wanted to have fun with Sting's name. 😁😁

BACK TO 'SNAKE CHARMER' . . .

"Minerva!"

With perfect timing, Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, and Blue Pegasus finally reached the Fairy Tail guild hall and immediately joined the various battles that were scattered across the building.

"Thought you might need a little help." Minerva smirked.

"Territory." You thought aloud, "Interesting."

Minerva turned her attention to you. She could sense your immense magic power from where she stood. "Erza, get back." She ordered.

"What?" Erza asked, surprised. "Not happening. Minerva, she's no ordinary opponent. You can't defeat her on your own."

"But you're injured."

"I'll be fine."

"Will you?" You raised an eyebrow. "Tell me, Titiana, what was your childhood like?"

"What?" Erza mumbled. She wasn't expecting to have to tell you her life story. However, the instant her mind drifted to her childhood, her body began to shake with fear. She dropped her sword and collapsed to the ground, landing on her butt. The redhead pulled her knees to her chest and placed her hands over her ears. Her eyes were wide and crazed with fear.

"Erza, what's wrong?" Minerva asked, bending down and looking into the redhead's eyes. The scared redhead didn't respond. It was as if Erza couldn't see or hear Minerva - as if she wasn't there. Minerva then turned to glare at you. "What did you do to her?" She growled, demanding the information.

"I brought her childhood to life." You stated. "All the emotions - the fear, pain, and loneliness - that she felt back then." You smirked to yourself. "I suppose I have Cobra to thank for informing me about Erza's time in the Tower of Heaven."

"Why you-!" Minerva charged at you, her Territory Magic surrounding her right hand.

You simply held up your hand and growled, "Join your friend."

At that very moment, a diagonal slash appeared across Minerva's stomach and travelled all the way to her collarbone. Blood of appeared from the wound and Minerva screamed in pain. She fell to the floor clutching her stomach.

"N-No . . . . s-stop . . ." She pleaded, tears running down her face. ". . s-stop . . . Father . ."

"You've had just as messed up of a childhood as Erza." You commented, glaring down at the two women.

Erza now had bruises on her wrists, legs, and ankles. And she was still shaking, but more violently.

"Increase." You commanded, increasing the intensity of their childhood trauma.

"S-Stop!" Erza screamed, squeezing her eyes shut as tears slipped out. A new wound appeared on her cheek.

Minerva's whimpers became louder and her body shook from both the pain and from crying.

"White Dragon's," You heard a male voice say from behind you. "ROAR!" A laser of white light shot out of a blond's mouth and was directed at you.

You redirected the attack to go past you, hitting Erza and Minerva whose screams echoed throughout the guild.

The blond was shocked to see that not only did his attack not hit you, but he attacked his friends instead. Indirectly, of course.

"Another Dragon Slayer?" You growled, finally turning around to face this person. You were seriously getting tired of Dragon Slayers.

"The name's Sting," He glared at you. "and I'm gonna make you pay for hurting Erza and Minerva."

You sighed, becoming irritated. "Sting, was it?" You asked. "How ironic."

"What's so ironic about my name?"

"A swarm of yellow jackets." You said, confusing the crap out of Sting.

Loud buzzing could be heard and with each passing second, the sound only got louder.

Bursting through a glass window, an entire colony of yellow jackets flew in and went straight for the Master of Sabertooth.

"What!?" Sting gawked while panicking.

The insects surrounded the blond. There were so many yellow jackets covering him that you couldn't see Sting at all. As the swarm got to work you heard various grunts, groans, whimpers, and "Ow's."

"That's enough." You said softly. In a matter of seconds, the yellow jackets were gone. Sting was left behind, his body red and swollen with thousands of stings.

"Ow." He whimpered, flinching.

"I found that amusing." You smirked, "A guy named Sting received multiple stings from a colony of yellow jackets."

"Ow." Sting whimpered again when he tried to glare at you.

"I just wanted to be able to say that." You sighed, shrugging your shoulders. "But now let's get serious." You glared at Sting and in a split second, you were already in front of him.

Sting's eyes widened. She's fast! Then you grabbed one of the blond's wrists, making him flinch and whimper in pain again. Tossing the White Dragon Slayer over your shoulder, you heard a grunt after a minute. Looking over your shoulder, you saw Sting curled up in the floor.

You walked toward him and glared down at him once you stood in front of him. "W-White D-Dragon's . . ." Sting stuttered, trying to muster up the strength to cast a spell. However, you cut him off by kicking him. He flew back near Erza and Minerva, whining like a dog in pain.

"Begone, Dragon Slayer." You growled. You snapped your fingers and immediately, Sting started to scream quite loudly.

He curled his body up into a ball, placing his hands on his head. His eyes were open, but were frozen from the shock of pain that his body was experiencing. Tears piled up in his eyes, but never fell.

It felt like a million needles or swords were pressing their way into his head. And it seemed like his entire body was reacting to the pain that only came from his head. Though, now his stings were becoming sensitive.

Sting's throat was becoming soar from his screaming. What's happening? He managed to think while in so much pain. Why does my head hurt so much? The guild lights started to appear brighter to Sting, causing his head to react violently. He had to squint his eyes; that seemed to lessen the pain. What kind of magic . . . is this? Everything started to become blurry, but whether it was from the tears in his eyes or the pain in his head, he didn't know.

And then, Sting blacked out.