Toxin's Childhood

"Stay away from me."

Cobra could still feel the stab to his heart every time those words played over and over in his head.

The Oración Seis had been successfully locked away in prison cells. When all of you arrived at the Fiore Prison, you were all stripped naked and dressed in a light brown shirt and pants.

And don't be fooled. The brown "prison wear" was anything but decent.

There were stains on the clothing articles as if it hadn't been washed in thirty years and the clothes were ripped with holes.

All six of you looked like homeless individuals living on the streets.

None of you were given shoes, so you all walked to your cells barefooted. And the entire time, your hands (as well as the other Oración Seis members) were in magic sealing handcuffs.

It was only when you were put into cells, that the cuffs were taken off of your wrists. This is because each prison cell has a magic sealing spell casted on it. No magic can be casted from the inside of the cell.

Cobra sat against the wall of his cell, scraping his toenails against the brick ground for no particular reason. His toenails were very sharp and jagged at this point.

But he didn't care. He was in a daze.

"Stay away from me."

Never in his life had he regretted something so much. He kept telling himself that he shouldn't have confessed. He would have rather had you never known about his feelings than to hear your venomous voice play like a broken record in his head.

Why did I think that she'd like me back? He kept asking himself.

The worst case scenarios floodes his mind: you hating him and you abandoning him once (or whenever) you were ready to bust out of prison.

He had came to the conclusion that he'd be perfectly fine with you hating him rather than abandoning him. At least if you hated him, he could still be apart of the Oración Seis and by your side.

But did you hate him? Is that why you were so cold to him?

Or is there another reason?

Toxin's (a.k.a. your) Prison Cell . . .

You sat in the far left corner of your cell, in the dark. A guard passing by wouldn't be able to see you. But you didn't have some devious scheme planned for the moment. That's not why you were hidden.

You were having an internal fight with some of your childhood memories that were suppose to be repressed.

Cobra's confession brought the unwanted memories back.

As you already know, every member of the Oración Seis had a terrible childhood that caused them to look at the world in a negative way. Most of them were slaves in the Tower of Heaven.

That's not exactly how children are suppose to be raised.

So what happened in your childhood that made you the person you are today?

Well, you were born as (F/N) (L/N) eighteen years ago in the small town of Helen. You had a normal life at that point with a normal family, your mom and your dad. You were an only child.

Everything turned upside down one day when you were five years old.

Not only were your parents killed, but upon discovering you, you were captured and taken away by two men.

At the time you didn't know where you had been taken, or why, but you were constantly held in a chamber with absolutely no windows and one steel door that locked from the outside.

The room had no furniture in it besides the measly chair you were tied to practically 24/7. 

They didn't want you to escape under any circumstances. You weren't even allowed to get up and use the restroom.

However, what these men and their leader (also a man) didn't expect was you gaining magical abilities after years of physical and mental abuse.

One day, if you had to guess, you would say that you finally snapped.

Something inside you snapped and as these men came, as they did daily, and used you however they pleased.

Once you thought it, it happened. You wished for it, and it came true. It was like a gift, a tremendous gift where you call the shots and deal the cards. No longer would you be subject to anybody else's commands, especially not a man's.

You felt powerful. You felt in charge. And it felt good.

You slaughtered all of the men, forced the door open, and blew up the entire place -- effectively escaping -- all while never touching a single thing.

At the time of your escape, you were a teenager. Having not grown up in the outside world, you had to readjust to a new life of freedom.

However, because of your childhood, you not only developed a deep hatred and subconscious fear of being ordered around, but of men as well. Or rather, being loved by a man.

Why love?

Your captors used to always tell you that they did what they did because they loved you.

How disgusting.

If that was love, then you wanted no part of the concept.

You lived the rest of your days of freedom on guard constantly. You kept to yourself, or tried to, and you particularly did not like the male population.

Your intense deadly aura was enough to keep them away. And you were glad, especially now that you can actually defend yourself with magic.

Never again will you be helpless.

Never again will you be weak.

Never again will you grow close to another man.

Never again will you be vulnerable in the presence of a man.

You will never fall in love or love any man.

You didn't want a man's love. You feared a man's love.

And Cobra was now at the top of that list.

🐍🐍🐍🐍

A/N: Finally got some insight into Toxin's background. Hope you enjoyed. Happy Reading, Wattpaders! Well, I guess this chapter's not happy. But whatever.