Preparation for War

"Well, it was nice seeing you, but we've got to go." You said.

"Saru, Ushi, gate closure." Angel commanded.

Saru simply nodded.

"We'll finish this another time, Taurus." Ushi declared.

"Y-You aren't-" Carla began, but fell into a deep sleep.

"Car . . la . ." Happy tried to come to the rescue, but he too fell asleep.

"What the . ." Gray mumbled before falling asleep.

One by one the legal mages collapsed to the floor and fell into a deep sleep.

"Time to go." You said in a low voice.

"Yes." Angel replied.

As the two of you took of, Angel became antsy. Not sure if you were angry with her or not, she decided to explain herself.

"Forgive me for engaging in a battle with Fairy Tail, but-"

"It's okay." You interrupted.

"It . . . it is?"

"Yes. It's a little earlier than expected, but now they'll try to come after us. That was the plan, remember?"

"O-Of course."

Once you returned to HQ, you decided to plan out some tactics for the upcoming war in your room.

You entered your room, closing the door behind you, and proceeded to your bed.

"You're back."

You froze midstep and looked over your shoulder to see Cobra leaning against the wall, staring at you.

"What are you doing in here?" You somewhat growled.

"I wanted to surprise you." He smirked, pushing himself off of the wall and walking towards you. "Looks like it worked."

"You shouldn't be in here!" You warned, trying to keep your ground despite your rapid heart rate.

"Relax." He grinned, "I just wanna do this." Once he was close enough, Cobra wrapped his arms around you in a nice, warm hug. He buried his face in your neck and inhaled your scent. "Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"I guess so . . ." You mumbled.

"I love you."

That caught you off guard. Your eyes widened, "You-!" Your voice showed hints of aggravation.

"You don't have to respond." Cobra said, "I wanna say it though, so that you never forget. Even if the world betrays you, I'll still love you."

The ice around your heart melted some more.

3 HOURS LATER @ LAMIA SCALE

"That Toxin woman is really strong." Lucy whined. "How are we ever going to beat her?"

"Everyone's got a weakness." Gray said. "We just gotta find hers."

"Doesn't seem like she has any weaknesses to be." Happy scoffed. "She's as tough as nails. Kinda like Erza."

"She will pay!" Carla snarled. "She . . . She took Wendy from me! She will pay!"

"I completely understand your anger," Lyon spoke professionally, "but right now you guys need to rest. Replenish your magic power."

"If we're just sittin' around here, then who's takin' care of the Oración Seis?" Gray growled.

"We can retaliate later."

"PEOPLE MIGHT BE DEAD LATER!"

"Calm down, Gray." Lyon sighed.

"Yeah," Lucy agreed, "we don't even know where they'll attack next. And we've already warned the legal guilds."

"But not the dark guilds." Gray mumbled.

"They wouldn't believe us anyway." Lyon commented.

"Then let's defeat 'em ourselves!" Gray shouted, "We don't need dark guilds, we've got plenty of legal guilds that are still up and running!"

"You think we can take on the Oración Seis!?" Lucy gasped. "Toxin included!?"

"We have to. For all the lives lost." Gray glared at nothing in particular, "This means war!"

After making sure Lamia Scale was on board, the mini Fairy Tail group returned to their own guild and convinced Master Makarov about attacking the Oración Seis.

Then Blue Pegasus.

And Sabertooth.

The real question was: where were you thinking of attacking next?

A legal guild or a dark guild?

Were you sending one person or were you coming as a team?

The lack of information was frightening, but Fairy Tail doesn't give up.

"Laxus, Master has requested that you help Fairy Tail fight the Oración Seis." Freed said, approaching the blond.

"Is that so?" Laxus smirked, "You know, I heard that they have a secret seventh member that's suppose to be deadly. Maybe I could finally fight somebody who'll put up a fight."

"A seventh member, you say?" Evergreen hummed, "Is it a man or a woman?"

"What difference does it make?" Laxus growled.

"Laxus, you can't brutally beat up a woman."

"I doubt it's a woman." Bickslow shook his head.

"What makes you say that?" Freed asked.

"I just can't imagine it."

"I don't care if it's a man or a woman, I'm goin' all out." Laxus declared, "If this seventh member is powerful like the rumors say, then it shouldn't be a problem for him, or her, to keep up."

"Let's hope you're right." Evergreen said. Her woman's intuition was giving her bad vibes. She knew something bad was going to happen, she just wasn't sure what it was going to be.

YOUR ROOM

"They'll be coming soon." You thought aloud, "The guilds, that is."

You curled up, pulling your knees to your chest. "Everything's going according to plan. The world will pay for preying on the weak. Soon I'll be the strongest."

You stared at your map for a few more seconds, "Come and get me, Fairy Tail."

🐍🐍🐍🐍

A/N: Sooooo, I realize that Mermaid Heel and Sabertooth weren't around when Fairy Tail first fought the Oración Seis, but I thought it'd be more fun to add those guilds in. Just pretend they were around at that time.

Get pumped, guys, 'cause I'm thinking about a Laxus versus Toxin fight during this upcoming war!!! What do y'all think?? And who do you think will win?? 😁😁😁 I'm so excited!!!