Chapter 12 (Grrr)

Chapter Name is my New Favorite Word....

---------------------------------------------

Randy's P.o.V.

Emma screamed when she saw, The boys. I had to cover my ears in order to muffle the Noise, when she didn't stop I slapped my hand over her Mouth and said in her ear, "Emma shut up before I lock you in your Room." She shut her mouth and I removed my Hand, and turned to look at the Guys now staring at Us Questionably.

I ran my hand through my hair and opened my Mouth, "Sorry about her Guys, she is a Big mouth." They all nod and Liam looks at me and then her, "Randy who is she?" I could hear a Piece of Jealousy in his Voice, "Liam she is my Sister." I say raising my eyebrow At him. He clears his throat with a Blush on his face, I narrow my eyes at him and Stared probing his thoughts, 'Shit I have to control my Feelings better.' I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion to this because he is like 20 and I am 15.

"Emma we better go." I say dragging her out the doors, I peak my head back in,"Hey Tony Emma and I are going out for a bit." He looks at me, "Okay Munchkins." I left and practically Dragged Emma to the Hospital. When she decided to speak, "You know one Direction?" I nod, "I tell ya Later you wanted to go see Jessie." She nods and we take off towards the Hospital.

At the Hospital I was sitting waiting for Emma to leave Jessie's Room when Mom and Dad walked through the Waiting room door. "Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" I ask and they look everywhere but me, "Well we came to see Jessie and see if she wanted her old Job. Luke filled us in and Told us we could find you here. Also the kids wanted to see Jessie and also Mrs. Kipling." Says Mom, I nod and then the door burst open revealing a Bickering Ravi and Zuri.

I laugh and stand up and I don't see Luke, "Where's Luke?" Ravi and Zuri look at me, "Luke is at Home Sleeping, he fell asleep right before left." I yawn really loudly, "Well I better head home before I pass out." I say and began leaving the Room and Hospital. I was walking down the Sidewalk close to Central Park when I felt Five Presences Surrounding Me. I sprinted into the Park and tried hiding behind the trees, but I felt a very strong Psychic Grip form around me and Pulled me out from behind the trees in front of the Person I never expected to see, Liam Payne.

I start to struggle to Break free of his grip and he just Laughed and then Spoke, "I don't think you should do that Unless you want my Friends to Eat you." And on Cue Harry, Niall, Louis and, Zayn, all walked out Baring Fangs and Red eyes. I sigh, "Really Vampires the Best you could do? Because I could do better." I break his Hold and stay floating in the Air, and I pull out my book of Ancient spells that have a Variety of effects from Hexing to Teleporting to Destruction to Altercation. I turn to the Hexing Section and began Mumbling out different spells from Angel's Flame witch makes my skin turn to Flames if it is touched by a Vampire Werewolf or Demon. I began mumbling a Spell from the Altercation Section witch can turn me into a Vampire for a Short duration of Time. The final spell I don't cast but hold the Page, but The spell I choose can Stop people from using their abilities because it severs the connection.

I decent and Use a Spell that Blasts the area and Blasts back any threats. Liam laughs and then stops abruptly when my Eyes snap in his direction and he gasps because they are a Purple(Blue+Red=Purple) I snap my attention to the Four other Boys groaning in Pain and then Niall jumps up and sprints towards me. He lays his hands on my Soulders and I could hear the Burn of his Flesh, and he hisses in pain. I quickly turned around and placed my Hand on his Chest and Mummbled the Spell and I saw his eyes Turn back to Blue and his fangs Disappear, and he falls to the ground because losing the connection makes people lose Conciseness.

I did the Same thing to the Other three boys to where Liam is the only one that Remains, and the Vampire spell wore off. Liam smirks at me and says, "I wouldn't hurt me if I were you." I growl out a Why and he Laughs evily, "Because You'll never see Luke again." I froze in place, "What did you do to him?!" He doesn't answer my question but says, "Come with me and We will leave him alone." I sigh what is his problem I mean really I am 15 and he is 20, when was he Gay and, Why did he come after me? "Your chose come with us or never we Luke again." "I choose-"

---------------------------------------------

A/N-

Finally got this one Up.

Okay so What one do you think Randy will choose Yes or No?

What happened to Luke?

Also Who should I do the Next chapter in, Luke, Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Emma, Ravi or, Zuri?