Chapter Seven (School Fight)

RANDY'S P.O.V.

I can see Luke trembling Beside me as we Get forever Closer to The School.
I turn to Luke, "If you have any Problems when I am not Around Tell Me okay?" I ask.
"Okay." He nods Gazing at his feet.
We walk into the School and I can feel Everyone's Eyes on My siblings and I.
"Luke will You like to accompany Me to The Office?" I ask.
"S-Sure." He nods Timidly.
We were walking down the Hallway when I heard people start talking about Luke, I heard Words Like F** and Phrases like 'You should go Die!' and 'No one will ever Love a Filthy Boy Like Yourself!' I was so Infuriated that I turned around and Memorised The People's Faces, they will Feel my Wrath during Class and At Lunch.
Luke starts to Tremble at their Gazes so I wrap my Arms around Him, "Calm down You can make it to the Office." I pull him With me to the Office.

We walk in the Office and the Secretary Greets Us, "How may I help you today?" She asked.
"I would Like to Change some of my Classes to My Brothers Classes Please?" I Said the reason.
"Sure Names Please?" She asked.
"Randy and Luke Ross." I say Flatly.
"Okay Darlings please sit down and I will Have all the Teachers You have Notified."
"Okay." I say.

"Luke how will it feel Having me In your Classes Now?" I ask with Curiosity.
"Feels The same But Now I feel Safer." He states.
"Good." I say.
We walk into the Classroom and all the Students have their Eyes on me, I lean closer to Luke, "I promise if Anything Happens We will work it out." I say.
I walk over to the Teacher and Luke Takes his Seat, I hear some stuff I didn't like, 'The F** brought his Brother for Protection he is such a Baby.'
(Boring Conversation with the Teacher)
I take a Seat by Luke in the Middle of Class. I can See and Sense People Making Faces at Us so I do the Only thing I can do, Mind Raid, so I can Mess with their Brain.
I Slightly glance up At the boy From the Hallway and I close my Eyes Slightly and I can Attack his Brain with my Mind Powers, Squeezing, Pulling, Straining and, Wiling his Memory.
He doesn't Even Know I am doing it.

He is starting to have a Headache, "Miss Can I go to the Nurse?" He asked the Teacher.
"Whats Wrong?" She asked.
"Headache." He states flatly. I found His Genes to his Straightness Time for more Fun.
I discontinue the Genes I Wonder how he Will React now.

He gets up and walks to the Door and Out of the Room.
Wow my Head Hurts Now.
I wonder if He is Kissing that Random kid that is always in the hallway by Now?
(A/N-Sorry That's Stereotypical Of My School there is Always one Person late because they wonder the Hallways)
My head Hurts like it was run Over by A Truck bad, The bell rings in a Couple Minutes so I might Survive this Headache.

RING!!!!!!

There's The Bell!
"Hey Randy?" Ask Luke.
"Yes L-Luke?" I Ask.
He raises an Eyebrow At me, "Where you the Cause of his Headache?" He asked Out of the Blue.
"N-No why would you think that?" I ask.
"Because You're the Only one I know that Has Brain Powers." He states.
"Yeah but I am Not the only Mind Bender in This school." I state.
"Theres More?" He asked.
"Yes."

RING!!!

It's Lunch Time so this is going to Be Interesting.
"Wanna Eat Lunch with Me?" Asks Luke Hesitantly.
"Sure!" I say enthusiastically.
We walk into the Cafeteria and Everyone Queits down to a Whisper And Watches us, Creepy People.
"Luke stay by Me." I whisper to Him.
"Yes." He whispers Worriedly.
We walk over to Emma, "Emma can I speak with you?" I ask.
"Sure!?" She said.

We all three Walked out of the Cafeteria and I Heard some things...
/Emma It's Randy this is one of my Powers I guess./
She Looked at me and I nodded, /Yeah weird But I need you Help my temper is getting out of Control when people call Any of you people names so I snap and possibly Can destroy someone's Mind./
\Well I don't know what we can do and Whoes been calling who Names?\
/Everyone in My classes call Luke Names and just say Your a W******* sister for not Helping him become Straight./
\Oh.\ She looked Down like she was debating Something, \You wanna know the Real reason Luke became Gay?\
I Tilted my Head to the Side, /Real Reason?/
\Well Yeah he, was Molested when He was Way younger...\
/Oh my Poor Baby, well I was R***** when I was younger by my Old-Dad.../
\You both are Perfect for each other then!\
/Hmmm I'll Have to think about Because I will not have my Heart Broken Again./
\Randy do you Realize he Came Out for You.\
/I know I'll Talk to him Later about it, Okay?/
\Fine.\

"Luke lets go back to the Cafeteria, Alright?"
"Wait you two didn't even Talk?" He asked.
"Yes, I told you I am gaining more Powers I can Now talk with Certain people with Telepathy." I state.
"Oh." Was all he said.
/Listen we need to talk when we Get Home Luke./
He looks up at me, "Sure."

We walked back to the Cafeteria and Everyone Grew Silent again, My Head started Pounding too.
\I warned You...\
What?! I fall to my Knees grabbing at My Head.
\I warned You...\
Will you shut the Heck up!
\Never Luke is Mine!\

I stand Up and Focus my powers to Find, Connie.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" She screamed, as I picked her up with my Powers.
"Connie, I should of Know it was You leaving Notes tried Killing Me and Causing me all these Headaches!" I scream at her Face.
She started Twitching, "You know how much Pain I went through before!" I scream at her.
"N-No." She Managed to get Out.
"Right you don't so Stay away from me and My Family or I will Kill you!" I warn her.
"Ne-Never!!" She screamed trying to Invade my Mind.
"Nuh uh, you can't Invade my Mind anymore you B****, But I can Invade Your's." I say to Her.
She grew Wide eyed, "What are You?"
"A Mindreader!" I scream.
"No I am A Mindreader You're a F-Fre--" I cut her Off.
"I know I am a Freak but if any One messes with me or my Family I can end You, all!" I yell to Everyone.

My head Hurts even Worse Now, All I heard was, "I warned You..."