Halloween Special

Since I haven't updated I decided to make this. Enjoy!

~

I held the tray close to me as I walked down the corridor with the click of my heels. Sebastian had recently called me to bring him a snack. The small tray held a jar of fresh souls gathered from the human world. I was so tempted to eat one but held back my urges. Souls for us were like a gummy vitamin medicines. We didn't need them, but they taste good, and it can give use nutrients. I knocked on his door and then walked inside with a steady pace. My whole attention was one the jar of souls. My mouth was watering, I had to hold back a moan. "(F/n) please leave the jar on my desk" I nodded slowly placing the jar on the flat surface then leaving. I shut his door and proceeded to walk twoards the kitchen. The halls were decorated with black and crows, they were eyeing the ground. It was halloween. The one day of the year all demons could soul hunt. It was our black friday but free. "Hey princess" I rolled my eyes "what do you want Eküm." He chukled and started to walk with me. "Oh nothing much just wanted to know if you were going soul hunting this year." I sighed "sadly I can't, I have to take care of the castle." "You're so boring" he grunted.

~Time Skip~

The castle was emty. Everyone was already out and about in the human world. "I should have told Eküm to get me a few souls." I sighed and continued to wash the dishes. Then the door opened. I turned around, then a crash. "Fuck sake, you scared me (f/n)" Sebastian held where his heart should be. "Hardy har" I sarcastically spoke "like you could be scared." He chuckled "yeah just pretend that didn't happen." I put my finger to my lips and pretended to zip them and throw away the key. Sebastian rolled his eyes. "You're so childish" he teased. "Am not" I pouted and continued to wash the dishes. "Awe is the child mad?" I smirked to my self. Is this actually him? "Shut up Sebastian." It was kind of funny but it made me feel a little bit mad. I was not a child. It seemed quiet. I turned around and didn't see him anymore. "Sebastian?" Suddently he appeared in front of me with a stupid grin. "Fuck!" Quickly I kicked him in his sack and held on to the counter behind me. He fell onto the floor curled up in a ball holding on to his sack as if it was about to fall off. A whimper escaped his lips as he shut his eyes. "What the actual hell" I panted. "Shut up" his voice cracked. "Why don't you come up here and make me you rat." Then in a swift motion I was being pinned onto the counter. His foot was was in between my legs. His face was inches from mine, and I could feel his breath on my neck. "Do it, take me." I finally breathed out. He started to attack my neck with kisses and leaving hickies. I pulled him close holding on to his hair pulling small strands. Small moans came out of my mouth full of need. He rubbed his leg in between mine making my claws come out and stab his back. He grunted in pleasure as he began to remove my clothes. Soon I was left in my bra and underwear. It didn't seeme fair to me so I ripped off his clothes as well. We laid on the flat counter surface. "What are you doing to me." He murmured in my neck. He started to grope my breasts slowly removing my bra. I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him close. I wanted more of him. I needed him inside me. He started to suck on my breast while groping the other. It was pure bliss. My moans filled the kitchen. Finally he had enough. He pulled down my already wet panties. He looked up at me and smirked. He started to kiss the inside of my legs. I bit my lip and clawed the counter. Then his tongue entered my woomanhood. I released my lip and moaned. My nails broke the counter top removing a chunk of the corner. His tongue swirled inside me leaving me in awe. A knot formed inside me and I was about to release. "S-sebastian" I moaned. I was already out of breath but he soon pulled out. I pouted. He pulled down his boxers and his member sprund out. He placed my legs on his shoulders and looked at me. I nodded and he rammed in. I took a big breath as a tear slipped from my eye. He wiped it away giving me a reassuring smile. His length never fit me but this time he was all the way in. I calmed down and the pain turned into pleasure. I smiled and he started to move. He thrusted very slowly then rammed me again. My hips moved in sync with his thrusts. He started to grunt as my moans followed. He leanned down and started to kiss my neck. I took this chance to flip him over. I started to ride him moving my hips up and down. His hands slid onto my hips maneuvering my thrusts. "Sebastian I'm gonna" "just a little longer" he groaned. Sebastian flipped me over and started to ram me again. They were fast as our noise filled the room. Soon his thrusts started to get sloppy as he took one final thrust we came in sync. He rode out our climax and laid down next to me. I was out of breath and so was he. "This was amazing" he panted as his chest rose and fell. I laughed "yeah." "We should do this again" he turned to look at me waiting for my approval. I pretended to think about it and nodded. He chuckled kissing my head "Happy halloween my sweet kitten."

~

Everybody scream!
It's almost halloween!
Do the trick or treat,
Do the trick or treat!
It's almost halloween.

I'm getting out of the shitty advanced school this semester. I've actually improved my grades but sadly my pap algebra 1 class came to a 62. It irks me because I had a 77 and had one 0 that was just a daily grade. Also I'm going to the P!ATD concert again in Houston Toyota Center. I'm gonna waste all my money. Happy almost halloween my spoopy bastards!