Boutique Garden CATastrophe 2

Sebastian POV

"Sebastian!" I turned around to see Eküm walking towards me. "Please don't marry the witch she's already planing to discharge me and she's on my last nerve." I sighed and nodded "she's on mine too." "Then do something" he retorted "I wish I could but haven't you seen my father. He is not taking no for an answer." He grunted and rolled his eyes like a small child not getting his way. (Haha child ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) "Anyways the tailor is waiting for you your majesty" he spoke in a sarcastic tone. Adding more emphasis on majesty.

~Time Skip~

"Could you loosen it a bit more" I furrowed my eyebrows at the tailor. "No no this is perfect mon ami" he had a thick French accent but none the less I understood. His name was Shuu which sounded a lot more like shoe to me. "Now you're perfect, any lovely girl would swoon for you." He made a dramatic pose and a few squeals. He reminded me of a red head back in the human world. Bleh. "Oh mon ami we must hurry to the garden the wedding is about to begin." Ushering me out the door swiftly walking to the garden to greet the citizens. Arriving I was surrounded by young ladys flirting with me. I just wore my fake smile and shook their hands. They all wanted several things pleasure, money, fame. Mostly just wanting to be the next queen of hell. My father brought their attention as they all found their seats. "Since this isn't heaven, and we don't have a preacher, I will take his place." He smiled and put a pope hat on. I took my position in front of my father. The music started its soft melody played as Evencé walked in. "Such a shame" he muttered to me. I turned to him, he now had my full attention. "Such a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore." He looked down at me smirking I gave a small chuckle. Turning back to look at Evencé she blushed slowly walking in. And no surprise the God damn door to the castle wasn't closed. Haven't they heard of flys, no? But even if Evencé was a whore I had to face this with a sense of poise and rationality.

Y/N POV

I woke up my head spinning I held it close and tried to observed my surroundings. Quickly I realized I was in Sebastian's room then I remembered. Tripping on the rock and ending up here. I laid back trying to relax. When I heard chattering; and as I am a curious cat, I went to go investigate. Opening the door I looked both ways of the hall and quietly walked out. Trying to straighten out my dress and look presentable just in case we had visitors. I made it to the back door of the castle. I peaked through the door and saw it. Evencé and Sebastian were about to get wed. My heart pounded and I felt like throwing up. My eyes started to water but I held it back; just like I always do. Taking deep breaths I calmed down. And slowly watched from away. But Sebastian seemed uncomfortable and kept looking away from Evencé. I finally decided to walk out and stand next to Eküm by the guests. Sebastian noticed and looked my way he sent me a genuine smile but his eyes held sorrow. He didn't fancy Evencé, hell he didn't even want to marry her. But now that I think of it he never even broke up with me. I smiled to my self and held in my giggling. He didn't break up with me that dumb ass. Apparently they were at that part where "whomever thinks they shouldn't get married speak now or forever hold your peace." The whole garden wedding went quiet. But unfortunately I was still holding in my giggling. I don't know why it seemed funny to me but it just did. Eküm looked at me smirking and nudged me in my side. With that I bursted out laughing my arse off. Eküm opened his mouth and looked around. The guest were looking at us, hell everyone was. Sebastian was smirking and Satan rose his eyebrow unamused. Evencé was glaring daggers into me trying to make me shut up. The guests held disgustful looks sure I was being unprofessional but who cares. Eküm spoke up "you know, I think laughing counts as speaking, they're basically just noises." He smirked at me. Satan seemed to agree making everyone look at me. My laughter died down; I actually didn't think of that. Of course I was getting fired Eküm was too. But a smirk arose to my face why not make the best out of our last job. Eküm thought the same giving me a smirk. So he spoke for me. "Reason 1 you shouldn't marry this bratty little bitch" the guests gasped at his use of words. "Is because she's" he stopped giving dramatic effect. I pointed at her chiming in with "a whore!" I had that same smile on my face. Evencé snarled at me threatening me. Sebastian had that smug look on his face and Satan well. Satan didn't give a damn he loves fights. So of course he just watched this all play out. The guests looked at Evencé wondering if this was true. Oh and it was. Eküm grinned at her "we have proof you slut!" He shouted as he raised his arms in the air. Evencé became nervous but quickly regained her posture. Of course we didn't have evidence but it didn't matter. "You know I've been holding back" she finally spoke in a menacing tone. "I've been wanting to rip you apart limb from limb. But since I was trying to marry the damn prince of hell I concealed i-." "You did a horrible job then" Eküm butted in still grinning like a dork. "Shut up you peasant" she raged at Eküm. "Hey no one calls Eküm a peasant but me" Sebastian shot back. "Plus I never even wanted to marry a low selfish slutty whore who can't do anything by her self." He added finally expressing his feelings. "Also my servants are like family and in no way would I discharge them because they don't listen to me. I hope you never eat another soul for the rest of your life." The guests gasp in horror. "Get out of here ya arse" Eküm yelled. Satan looked relived. "Finally, damn, I was waiting for one of you to finally speak. Evencé of the house of spiders I Satan. Forbid thee from ever eating another soul or finding true happiness. And sentence thee to the abyss for the rest of your immortal life." Satan's dark voice rang through out all of hell. Evencé was instantly in chains and dragged to the abyss the place that's worse than hell." Her screams were heard as she pleaded 'no' several times. And was finally shut leaving us in awe. Pure horror couldn't even describe this, Satan seemed 666 times more scary than before. But he calmed down and smiled at everyone. "So" he spoke in a kind gentle voice. "Who wants cake?"

~

Your welcome for the update damn took me few hours but I did it. Not complaining just so you know. My friend wanted to read my book but she's innocent about the sex stuff. I'm trying so hard to not explain to her but my dirty mind is just like;

'oooo gurl that's nasty .... tell her so she knows.' 'You know what that looks mmhmm yeaaa your mind beats you before you even speak, ya nasty.' Goes to lunch sitting down next to my friends and eating. 'Why you thinking of dicks gurl, shame on you' "so ka-" "dicks" my friends look at me in confusion.

My mind is a very dirty place thanks to my cousin eyyyy. This is why very few people like me and why I don't speak in church. I shouldn't be allowed at church. I'm waiting till I'm banned from church. I really wanna get banned. And did you guys get those references? If you didn't it's from Panic! At The Disco I Write Sins Not Tragedies. I'm a sinner Hallelujah! I shouldn't be proud oh whale. Anyways my bastards if you're worried about the death of your baby. Don't worry it will die inside you. Poof. So that means longer book. Yaaaayyy!