Is this just Fantasy

(Have this short vocab story I made for a grade that got a 59 fuck me. And I thought it was good.)

Nobody moved, it was as if they were frozen in their place. Strange. Her heart was pounding her thoughts were swirling. Then it stopped. Pure black, that was all she could see. Pretty odd. No breath, no heart beat, no nothing. Then a small white light appeared. It struggled to shine. That's when she finally got the courage to confront it. Her feet moved in sync. Her once frozen posture was left behind. It seemed as if the light was only getting farther and farther away. She started to get a tingling sensation it felt as if she was being watched. She was alarmed and started to run. Her feet smashed against the pitch black ground. She pushed trying to get to that light and far away from the feeling. Some one, no something was wrong, something was watching her. But what. That ominous feeling wouldn't go away and that light wouldn't come closer. How did she even get here in the first place she thought. One moment she was walking home then she appears here. "This is a paradox." She spoke to her self still running from the thing. Her feet were getting sore and she knew she wouldn't be able to keep running. She heard a small jeer come from behind her. It made her skid to a stop; while in the process of scraping her feet. Some of the skin on her feet peeled making her wince from the sudden pain. She whipped around; some of her inanimate hair gently fell on her shoulders. But to no surprise no one was there. "Hello!" She shouted. She looked around the dark while squinting her eyes. This time a pair of vilot eyes caught her attention. They looked like car lights in the night. "Do you know where I am?" She questioned the vilot eyed thing. They didn't respond just pure silence. Then their eyes disappeared. She rose her brow in confusion. Trying to ignoring what just happened she turned around to head back to the light. But it wasn't there. She uttered small profanities to her self for being an idiot. She was nervous and afraid, with no shoes. She sat down trying to examine her feet. She scoffed while pulling at the feet skin. They were like blisters stinging her almost like the sun. A strong wind pushed pass her. She shut her eyes too afraid to speak or move. But it could be a person she thought. Curiosity got the best of her. "Please I need help." She stuttered while talking. Fear was evident in her voice; and the thing liked it. "I was walking home and then I suddenly ended up here. I need-" Her pleads were slienced by the thing with vilot eyes. His laughter filled the room the young girl feeling even more afraid than before. "Sara is it?" He questioned but in reality he knew. "Yes, I am Sara, and you are?" She leaned forward as if to listen clearly. The vilot eyed thing found it quite amusing. "I am simply but a thing to you humans. I do not have a name nor do I have good intentions. But some call me Abd it's short for Abdiel." Sara smiled warmly she did not fear him anymore. She was actually mesmerized to his voice. It was silk and smooth. "So" she spoke trying to keep the conversation going. "What does your name mean, it's eccentric than any name I've ever heard." Abdiel smirked. The meaning of his name is horrible. Not every human knew who he was only his colleagues. "Well I feel as if I shouldn't tell you that, it might be frightening." His smooth voice held warning and mischief. "Abdiel I'm sure I will be ok." She reassured him telling him that she was valiant. He sighed but came back to his usual smirking face. "Abdiel is Arabic from my nickname Abd it means Lord of slavery." His smile flourished revealing sharp teeth. A small light shone on him. His form was gruesome to Sara. It made her gag and feel weezy her mind started to swirl again. Her hands quickly grasped her head in pain and shock. She fell to her knees screaming the way he looked wasn't human. It was even more than one of those aghast movies she watched. He was an indescribable monster. Abdiel smirked at her destitute weak posture. Sara started to remember everything that happened. Everything about her redundant death. She was a gullible teenage girl like everyone else. Sara was with her friends in a bar. She had recently turned 21 and they were celebrating. But soon the night arrived and everyone left. She was overdosed with her drink and anyone would have taken advantage. A ravenous man that so happened to be looking for fun crossed her path. In the end she was shot by refusing the man's fun. She laid on the cold cement ally ground bleeding, with a bullet through her skull. Sara shed a tear as she fell on her back. Abdiel looked at her in boredom. He wanted to take her already; but he had to be polite. "Ms. Sara if you're done, could we get this going. I do have places to be." He doesn't care about me at all she thought. Of course he doesn't why would a demon care. He was just a thing, with no feelings or emotion. "Say goodbye to limbo, Sara."