Remember Memory's

Sebastian POV

"But son the wedding must go on unless something spectacular were to happen." My father looked down at me with a grin "do you not like Evencé either?" He chuckled "I'm surprised you just now found out I thought you were brighter." I rolled my eyes at his smart remark "forgive me for doubting you, you hide your feelings very well." I gave him a small smirk and he ruffled my hair "but yes I'll prove that she loves me in front of your face so that we can cancel the wedding!" A cheerful glee came to my face. "Only if I see it" he replied I nodded and dashed off to tell (f/n) the news. When I found her I saw her on her knees holding Evencé as a tear fell from her face. Eküm was right next to me "what happend" he closed his eyes. "Well I kind of called Evencé weak and pathetic because she was insulting (f/n) and me. She was bossing us around giving us commands." I sighed and understood. I turned back to the door seeing my precious on the floor and Evencé hot tears rolling down. "Get off me you tart leave me alone and leave Sebastian alone. You're worthless I'll fire you when I get the chance." I saw her coming towards the door so I hid. She came out and looked at Eküm enraged "when I find Sebastian I'll tell him what you did to me." Eküm rolled his eyes and smirked "girly I don't give a damn." Wow I've never realized how much my butler has been a bad ass. Evencé walked away and I came out from my hiding spot. "Damn she's a bitch " I spoke looking back "yea I know so when are you finally gonna leave her." I turned to look at him and a smirked appeared "did you over hear me and my father's conversation?" I raised an eyebrow at my clever butler "I may or may not." He sure got on my nerves but I couldnt hate him "soon, if (f/n) shows her love to me in front of my father." Eküm closed his eyes and smiled "shes never gonna do that" "well she could surprise you." An eye opened from him and looked at me. "You found a way prince" I nodded "well done Sebastian." I cringed when he said my voice "please don't say my name." He bowed "Forgive me my prince" he looked up and smirked. "You amuse me Eküm" and with that I walked into the kitchen.

(Y/N) POV

I sat there confused I was only trying to help. Oh well I guess once you're a bitch you're staying a bitch. "Stand" I heard a mighty voice come from the door. I quickly came to my feet only to fall down. Slowly opening my eyes I looked up to see who's voice it was only to see Sebastian grinning. Like a cheshire cat. "You scared me" i spoke in pain making him chuckle "I can see that kitten." He held out his hand to help me up but I shook it away and did it myself. "Someone's independent" he pouted with his hand on his hip. I rolled my eyes "yea yea" I shooed him off. But no he didn't leave I walked over to the counter to check on the soup in the bowl. And Sebastian was just right behind me looking over my shoulder. "That looks nice" he smiled "Its should because it's for you and your father." His eyes widened and that's when he started to run. Sebastian doesn't eat he never did his father on the other hand, he would eat anything. Even a demon, if he had to. I grabbed the plates and headed towards Satan's room. As I hummed to myself a black trail of something bolted pass me making me almost spill the soup. "Tch Master" I reached Satan's room and knocked as the door opened. "(F/n)! My girl, so Sebastian tells me yo- " he looked down at the plate in my hands and licked his lips. "We'll talk about it later" he sat down and I placed the plate in front of him. I nodded and bowed then walked out. What was that about. Forget it time to find Sebastian. "Se- Master!" I ran down the corridor and disappeared into the dark walls.

Sebastian POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. "Oh Satan all mighty." I shut my eyes and heard footsteps. My eyes opened again as I saw (f/n) run pass me. I don't want to eat. It's so bland and disgusting.

~Flashback to 1 year ago~

"Sebastian!" The sound of my little masters words boomed through the walls of the Phantomhive manor. I swiftly ran to his presence. "Yes my lord?" My eyebrow perked up waiting to be demanded something. "This is Evencé" a young blond girl with sparkling violet eyes appear beside my little master. I bowed at her presence "Its a pleasure lady Evencé." A smile came from her and my master spoke again "She isn't engaged yet but she grew rather fancy with you. I told her you wouldn't mind to get married with her. So, Sebastian. Meet your fiancé, Evencé." My hand twitched and I forced my self to smile. I looked up at her and kissed her hand "my lady." She giggled and smiled again only to reveal her sharp demonic teeth. I already knew she was a demon but how could my master be so idiotic as to not figure it out.

~Time Skip to the garden dinner~

We all sat down to eat except for me I stood by my masters side. But Evencé noticed. "Why don't you sit down and eat with us Sebastian." I looked down at my master and he nodded. I sat down and looked down at the plate. "Don't worry it won't hurt" I looked up at her and smiled then back at the plate. "Forgive him Evencé he already ate and he's quite full, isn't that right Sebastian." My master looked at me "yes I would like to enjoy this delectable food but I already ate." She nodded and went back to eat.

~Flashback Over~

It got quiet and my hiding place was starting to be quite tight. "Eat!" (F/n) face popped up making me jump back and hit the wall. "Fuck" I rubbed my head "don't make me force you master." "No" I replied like a little kid. "Wow I guess you are weak" She twirled the spoon in her hands. "What do you mean" I dusted myself off. "The grate prince of hell doesn't eat how will the humans think you're one of them if you can't even eat a single bowl of soup. They'll suspect you and our race will be eliminated." I glared at her an took the soup. "Fine I'll eat it" I gulped down the soup until it was gone. I looked at (f/n) and gave her the bowl. "You know that wasn't so bad" I smiled "see I told you." She took the bowl and walked back to the kitchen. Hmm. Humans. I looked down at my hand at the navy blue ring on my thumb. "Bocchan" I caressed the ring remembering his bossy little self. "He was a good meal" I grined showing my fangs as my eyes flash magenta.