Bouquet Garden CATastrophe

Sebastian POV

My eyes widened mouth dropped I was in a daze but soon snapped out. "You're not messing with me old man, are you?!" I questioned a little excited. He raised his eyebrow and smirked "no." Inside I was squealing like a little girl. But I kept my composure on the outside. Looking back at my father I nodded and excused myself. Walking to my bedroom I jumped a little from joy. I closed the door behind me and suddently punched a wall. Pulling back I saw my punch went through the wall. Being able to see on the other side, there stood Eküm with widened eyes a little surprised. "Ummm? Master?" He spoke with wonder in his voice. "Don't ask Eküm" I walked to my bed and ploped down as Eküm entered. "Would you like me to fix this" raising his eyebrow with a smirk. I glared at him "yes dumb ass." He chuckled and nodded "I'll send Mérc" I waved him off and he left. Laying on my bedroom I though of how there was no more wedding, and no more Evencé. Mérc came in and started to clean up the mess I made. "Good day my lord, are you prepared for the wedding?" Mérc started to begin small talk. "Hmm? Oh yes, but the wedding is cancelled, so it's even better!" My voice held joy but Mérc frowned. "I'm sorry to inform you but your father has already began to give out specific information. The wedding isn't cancelled and still going." My eyes widened and instantly I jumped up from my bed. "What but we just-" I interrupted myself and growled. Mérc stepped back a little just before opening the door so I could walk out. I looked calm on the outside but I was boiling inside. Walking furiously I almost bumped into Evencé but caught myself and walked past her. "Sebastian" she yelled after me "slow down." Listening to her command I did just that and she held my arm. "Aren't you excited Sebastian" I nodded and gave her a smile. "Forgive me Evencé but I must go see my father" she slowly let go and I was off to my father. He was talking with a young woman with a bun, glasses, and a suit with a clipboard. She noted down everything my father said. The oh so king turned and saw me heading towards him. "Seby" he held out his arms as if to give me a hug. "Don't" I spoke with a stern voice. I was right in front of him giving him a menacing stare. And I did the one thing I wasn't supposed to do. Not even my mother, Lilith her self would of done it. And if she had she's lucky she survived my father. My eyes glowed magenta and my fangs showed. Growling my nose scrunched up. Arm pulled back hand in a ball and I swung punching my father. In the stomach making him fly back into the wall of the castle. And that was a few feet away from where we were. A huge dent was made in the wall and rocks crumbled by the side. I breathed heavily my hand shaking as my eyes and teeth went back to normal. My father cracked his head and stood up chuckling. The young woman was scared but my father just smilied. "It's fine just give me a few minutes with my son." His voice was so calm it was as if I didn't just punch him. But he walked up to me grasped the back of my shirt and dragged me out of the room. When we were in the hall he aggressively threw me down punching the floor next to me. "Sebastian Michaelis" he growled his eyes turning black. I gulped and put my hands up in defence. Moments passed and I could hear snickering I lowered my hands and saw my father laughing. I scooted over but he caught me picked me up and gently set me down. "Now Sebastian the wedding is going on and you're not going to do anything about this understood." I rapidly nodded and he smiled "good now hurry on and tell the tailor to fix you up for the wedding." He left leaving me staring in slightly fear. My mind kept flashing death. I ignored it and went to find the tailor.

(Y/N) POV

Waking up I held my head and tried to stand up but quickly fell back down. "Ugh shit" I rubed my arse in pain. I looked around to see where I was. It appeared to be my old tree house. Slowly I smiled remembering when me and Sebastian were little. And then it came to me. Me and Sebastian made love last night. My eyes widened and I fell back down. "Great first time with a guy who is getting married." I face palmed and sighed. Looking back down I saw my legs covered in bruises and blushed. "Oh no" I covered my legs with my dress. Soon I heard a caw come from the window. Shooting my head to the side I saw the raven and chuckled. "I'm ok Sebastian no need to keep an eye on me." The crow made a little bow and started to speak. "So you remember what we did" I nodded. "I'm afraid the wedding is still going on, love" "yeah I know I'm actually not surprised." The crow sighed and nodded "I'm getting suited" I chuckled at that. He furrowed his feather eyebrows in confusion. "Sorry it's just adorable thinking about you getting dressed up." He rolled his eyes and fake laughed "ha ha ha very funny anyways you should get ready." I raised an eyebrow "why I'm not gonna be the bride and once you're married I'll be kicked to the curve." Silence filled the room, I'm guessing he felt bad. "It's ok though I'll start looking for jobs" I struck a fake smile. Inside I was dying I wanted to pour my feelings out. But I kept my fake smile and my mouth shut. "I don't want you to leave (f/n) I love you" I smiled holding back a tear "that's why you have to let me go." I bit my lip "anyways go back to your suiting you have to look your best." He was about to speak when I jumped out of the tree house and ran.

~Time Skip~

My legs were aching and finally my knees gave out. I collapsed to the ground rolling on my limp body. Finally I came to a stop when my body hit a rock "fuck." Immediately I grabbed my side wincing from the pain I just endured. I wanted to scream and cry that very moment but I couldn't. My eyes started to close and I started to panic my vision became blurry. Then I was gone into the darkness as it consumed my fragile body.

Sebastian POV

I looked around for (f/n) but I couldn't find her I started to worry. My suiter told me to go look for her if I loved her that much. I smiled and nodded at him and rushed out looking for my kitten. It took time when I finally found her laying on the ground as she had cuts. I rushed over to her unconscious body picking her up and bringing her back to the castle. She started to move a bit when I put her down on my bed and let her rest. As I called in a nurse to heal her she started to mutter things. I didn't recognise what she was saying until I got closer. "Cursed is she who loves thy demon death is struck upon her lifeless body." I backed up a little in shock, that saying was long forgotten. It was a curse one I thought killed my mother before my father told me the story. I was pulled away from my train of thoughts when the nurse came in. She pushed me aside and immediately started to see what was wrong. When she finished she turned to look at me "so nothing over the top. I healed her wounds and bruises she's just resting and taking a little nap." I nodded and urged my self to ask her "did she speak to you at all?" She raised her brow "no not at all why do you ask." I smiled and shook my head "nothing it's nothing" she nodded and walked out of the room. I looked back to (f/n) and turned to leave when I heard her moan. "Sebastian .... mmm" I looked back to see her stretching. "(F/n)? Are you alright?" I kneeled down beside her with worry in my eyes. "I'm fine just my head hurts a little that's all" she gave me a reassuring smile and sat up. "Why am I here last thing I remember was-." Her eyes widened and held my arm tight. Furrowing my eyebrows I tilted my head to the side. "What's wrong what happened?" I could hear my concerned tone. "I fell and hit a rock then all I could see was darkness and I was out." She held her head wincing in the process. "I just need to rest that's all" leaning back she held on to my arm finally laying down. "Thank you, Sebastian" she smiled and closed her eyes falling asleep. I brushed a strand of hair from her face and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams my kitten" I walked out of the room and closed the door. Leaving her to rest; I still have a wedding to attend.

~

I might just make another chapter called Boutique Garden CATastrophe 2. Sorry I've been procrastinating on my homework and this story. I'm just very entertained with this Anime called Hunter x Hunter. Also fun fact I came up with the title of this story by listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons. Sorry if it wasn't fun. But anyways I'll try and get more ideas and I'll update as soon as I can. Bye my bastards!