32. The Elated Bond

Start from the beginning

"Oh really.... So you did everything because you are answerable to Allah but I find something else in your eyes last night.... When you hugged me.... It was something I am carving for, it was something I want you to disclose but you didn't. Anyways it doesn't matter Zoya... I'll wait till my last breath... Until you accept me completely. " I shifted my eyes to the floor.

He gave one squeeze to my waist to which I gasped and looked at his intimidating eyes , " Thanks again for being my strength love, you saw me in my most vulnerable state last night but didn't back off instead you soothed my pain and helped me fight with my sleepless nights.

Remember you are my everything now and I'll di- " I didn't let him complete by closing his mouth with my palm.

"Don't say that " he kissed my palm and told me "I love you." his these three words were enough to make me crazy....

I was about to leave then he grabbed my wrist and told me "Do you think your duties ends only with cooking... Then you were wrong love." I withdrew my hand not looking at him, and heard him burst out in laughter I know what he meant....

Idiot......

I went up in a in a speed of strom to reach our room, closed the door and took my time to control my labored breathing. After few minutes I washed my face applied some khol and my lip balm... I am done.

I don't prefer make up, I am happy the way I look .....

Alhamdhulillah.....

I wore my abaya with a little elegant work on the collar and tied my hijab. I came down after 15 minutes... Ahad looked at me as if I have grown horns.

"What? " I asked him.

"Nothing... " with that he took me to his.... Our car and we started with the ride.

Our car stopped at the register office and he helped me come out.

"We are here to register our marriage legally I have already done all the formalities doll, I just want you to sign. " he answered my unasked question.

I went inside along with Ahad we were waiting outside the registration officer room and I found two creeps checking me out.

I clutched Ahad's hand and looked at him only to find him trying to murder them with his looks. That brought a smile on my face.

I wanted to laugh but I can't and I didn't want to at least for now.

"What's so funny here? " he growled at me.

I just hung my head down he is really grumpy at times.

We went inside and signed our wedding papers. When we came out he holded my hand with a deadly grip.

Allah.... This man....

I sat inside the car and he started driving, few minutes passed in silence then he broke it " Actually it's good you wore abaya ...I mean it's needed if they could eye you like this with your abaya what if you didn't we-" I didn't let him complete and I bursted out laughing.

He is damn possessive.... If he stayed there for a minute more definitely he would have killed them but I don't know why this is making me laugh so much..

But I like him growing possessive with me. Somehow it feels good.

I stopped when he gave me a death glare but my smile vanished when he drove in a very similar way.

"Are we not going home?" I asked him.

"We have some work to do." he told me curtly.

"Where are we going? " he didn't bothered to answer me.