32. The Elated Bond

Start from the beginning

"Don't panic love, unfortunately I woke up when you are setting your dhupatta " he chuckled giggling at me and I hit him with the comb.

" What's the time love? " he asked me rubbing his eyes.

"It's 9:00 am , get ready and come down, breakfast is waiting. " with that I stood up to leave.

"Perks of having a wife... Great! " he told me falling on the bed again to which I smiled at him and went down to set the table.

When I poured the juice on the glass he came down with a charcoal black suit and his hair gelled up. He looked hot. Astaghfirullah... But what's a big deal he is my husband and we are married.

In a split second he was towering me leaving an inch gap between us and said "Thank you ".

I released the breath I was holding and told him " Oh... So you just wanted to thank me. " I felt relieved.

"What else you thought love? " He asked me with a smirk plastered on his face.

Great!

"Nothing.... Come and have your breakfast. " with that I dragged him to the chair and served him the food.

"Mmmmm... It's delicious doll..." He told me still focused on his food.

"Thank you. "

"You made all this alone... I mean why are you stressing yourself I'll arrange a maid tomorrow. She can do these works. " he told me concerned.

"No...no Ahad we are just two and moreover I'll be bored after you left for work so I'll handle all this and cooking is not at all a issue for me, I'll take care ." I told him the fact.

"Aahann... And I must admit Zoya the food is awesome and I am happy to get homemade tasty foods everyday. " he winked at me.

We both were having our food then someone rang the bell.

"I'll see it." with that I went to the door to open it and there stood Rizwan bhai.

"Assalamu alaikum bhai" I wished him.

"Walaikum salam bhabi" he told me while entering the house. I offered him to have breakfast with us which he gladly accepted.

"Woow..... Such a great food Zoya I enjoyed a lot, why didn't you teach your sister to cook like this... She so always giving me toasted bread and omelet." he made his face to that I chuckled.

"Everyone can't be as lucky as Ahad you Dumbo..." Remarked Ahad.

"That's true my dear friend. " told Rizwan bhai and handed him a paper they talked until I cleared the table.

I started to wash the dishes but disturbed by some butterflies in my tummy when Ahad hugged me from behind.

This man have his ways.....

"Why are you doing this love..... There are people to take care of this now come with me we have to go somewhere." he told me resting on my shoulder and I shivered.

His hands went to my waist and he slowly turned me to face him..... His eyes they were speaking many stories which I failed to understand.

"Thank you for all this... You know after four years....someone I could call mine cooked for me... After long time I had a hearty breakfast in my home.... With my family.... And it's you sweetheart... Thank you. " he told pulling me to him.

"You don't have to thank me Ahad, I am your wife I have my responsibilities for you... And it's my duty to take care of you I am answerable to my Allah. " I told him looking into his deep brown eyes.