NO CHILL MARK

'If you love Tumblr and you love tøp, follow me, I follow back': SPooKY-TATER or spooky-tater                ✌

"Hey Mark?" I asked scrolling through Twitter as he did the same, we just were sitting in the couch.

"Yeah..." He said rolling off. I just sat in silence for a second and turned my phone off and laid it on the couch and stood up in front of Mark so he could actually acknowledge me.

"Do you have chill?" I ask so plainly. He starred up at me with a confused look, "Chill?"

I thought for a second in my head. I was of course a new 'memer' so... I had to pick up quick because Mark knew everything about memes and I, of course not know everything. I would always see them and show them to Mark and he would say that he already saw them...

"Yeah, chill?..." I said trying to be 'cool'.

"You wanna know what chill is?!" He laughed turning off his phone and placing it to his side. He got up and caress my cheek, "Like Netflix and chill or..." He said trailing off to my neck.

"No... No- Mark" I said pulling him away, "I mean, meme wise." He starred into my eyes confused for a second. "Ohh... Meme wise." He said walking towards the kitchen table.

"Like the Arthur memes..." He then put his hand in a fist to his side, "This is the Arthur meme... Now you try." He went over and grasping my hand and put it into a fist and dragged it to my side just like he showed me.

"So, this is what you would call 'no chill' my darling." I laughed for a little while as Mark joined in.

"Hey well aren't you a meme?" I asked after wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes.

"Well I guess I am, I usually do the middle finger blaster thing." Mark said pulling out his bad boy middle fingers. "Yeah... These puppies get me through FNAF 24/7" he said then kissing both of them.

"Is this were I would say no chill?" I asked, "I mean I guess you could." he replied then laughed a little.

After me and Mark literally ended the conversation about memes and jazz I went to the kitchen.

I herd Mark behind me as I reached for the cabinet, "No chill Markimoo coming your way!" I turned around and saw Mark ready to launch in my direction. He ran towards me and started to tickle me. I fell slowly to the floor as Mark kept tickling.

"ChIlL mArK!" I said running out of breath. He laughed and stopped. He sat next to me as I gained my oxygen back.

"I will show you more of memes in the future babe, don't worry. Love you!" Mark said getting up, then crouching giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Love tooooo" I stretched my wording as I felt so warm inside.

A/N

Hey guys, I am back in business. Ready for all the images and all the memes 😂 But anyways if you guys are ready this, (probably not but oh well) I need NEW ideas, something to mix it up or a new imagines you haven't EVER herd before.

Thank you guys so much for staying through this long of 44 chapters and hopefully you will follow me on Tumblr, I m new so shhhh

Bbyyeee bbbyyeeee